Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's the Senate contact info. Start calling and leaving messages:

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Those miserable sons of a b!tches in DC still don't get it. Durbin attempted this in 2008 under S-1348 and the American people responded with a resounding NO. The economy is falling down around around our ears, Americans are living in tent cities and thousands more join them every week as they lose their homes, jobs and pensions. Yet those absolute wastes of space, oxygen and taxpayer dollars continue to take care of those illegally in this country when they should be focusing their attention on suffering and struggling Americans. Can anyone send this to Rush, Coulter, Malkin and other conservative talking heads? I already sent this to Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

You can be assured that a push for CIR to include EVERYONE is in the works right now, It's just a matter of time before we hear about it.

MW
    Press Release of Senator Lugar
    Lugar Introduces DREAM Act
    Everyone knows that Sen. Durbin is the main mover and shaker behind the Dream Act. I guess placing Lugur's (Republican) name first is their way of making the bill look partisan. I'll bet there isn't more than a handful of Republicans that will support this bill on the Senate floor. Unfortunately though, most of the Senate Democrats have supported it in the past and will probably do so in the future. I think our best bet of killing this is in the U.S. House. We'll see...........

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Under this Act, an illegal alien would only have to attend, part time, two years of trade school to qualify,
    Yep, and these trade schools include "Jose's Plumbing School", fake diploma available for $500.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The last time the Dream Act came up in the House (I believe early '0 the major pushers on it were:

Arcuri, Michael - NY 24 (D)
    Castor, Kathy FL11 (D)
    Clarke, Yvette - NY11 (D)
    Cohen, Steve - TN9 (D)
    Courtney, Joe - CT2 (D)
    Ellison, Keith - MN5 (D)
    Giffords, Gabrielle - AZ8 (D)
    Hall, John - NY19 (D)
    Hare, Phil - IL17 (D)
    Hill, Baron - IN9 (D)
    Hirono, Mazie - HI2 (D)
    Hodes, Paul - NH2 (D)
    Johnson, Henry 0 GA4 (D)
    Klein, Ron - FL22 (D)
    Lampson, Nick - TX22 (D)
    Loebsack, David - IA2 (D)
    McNerney, Jerry - CA11 (D)
    Mahoney, Tim - FL16 (D)
    Mitchell, Harry - AZ5 (D)
    Murphy, Christopher - CT5 (D)
    Perlmutter, Ed - CO7 (D)
    Rodriguez, Ciro - TX23 (D)
    Sarbanes, John - MD3 (D)
    Shea-Porter, Carol - NH1 (D)
    Sutton, Betty - OH13 (D)
    Welch, Peter - VT at large (D)
    Wilson, Charles - OH6 (D)

So if you're in any of these districts (or even if you're not), let them hear from you.

It's also worthwhile to note that Kirsten Gillibrand, while a Democratic Congressperson, voted against the Dream Act. Let's see if she has really been turned around for her Senate post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12