Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Glad they captured him; will justice be served?

Well I'm glad that they captured him; but will true justice be served?

Both men involved are guilty; though one of them is the murderer.

Finally the Mexican government has cooperated after years of letting illegal immigrants run back across the border after committing horrendous crimes here in our country. It must be due to public outrage; by US citizens; that they are now trying to make themselves look good.

In the end will this family have true justice? Its funny how illegal immigrants run into the streets demanding citizenship after breaking our laws. Yet Mexico demands them not to be held accountable to our laws when they commit murder. Capital punishment or the death sentence is part of our laws too; now they want to be treated differently.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I am amazed that mexico helped us find him. But, so what. They won't give him the death penalty. We'll have to pay for him to sit in a jail for the rest of his life with 3 squares and a roof over his head. No more standing on the corner looking for a house to paint.I have a feeling the prisons in the U.S. look like a country club compared to the ones in mexico. My heart goes out to her family. When will the madness end?? What is it going to take?

This is a load of crap when Mexico can complain about our laws and get their way! it makes me ill!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Slain College Student's Parents Thank Officers

Last Edited: Tuesday, 18 Dec 2007, 2:13 PM CST
    Created: Tuesday, 18 Dec 2007, 2:13 PM CST

The family of a murdered North Texas college student surprised police officers who helped solve their daughter's case with a special gift of thanks on Tuesday.

Police believe Ernesto Reyes killed 19-year-old Melanie Goodwin after she gave him a ride when the two met at a convenience store in Denton in the early morning hours of Sept. 25.

Her family presented more than 50 detectives who worked on the case with special medallions at Carrollton City Hall.

It was the first time the mother of the 19-year-old has spoken publicly since her daughter’s death.

Peggy Goodwin spoke at length about her daughter's life during the ceremony. Melanie was a student at the University of North Texas in Denton.

Police say Reyes, 20, killed Goodwin after the two met and he asked her for a ride. Her burned body was discovered the next day in a field in Carrollton.

A motive for the slaying has not been released.

Reyes was arrested in Mexico two weeks after the murder, and his extradition back to Texas is in the works.

www.myfoxdfw.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123