Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Man accused in Oregon triple murder was deported 6 times

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man accused in Oregon triple murder was deported 6 times

Man accused in Oregon triple murder was deported 6 times

BY KATU.COM STAFF
    THURSDAY, JUNE 30TH 2016

Bonifacio Oseguera-Gonzalez. (Photo: Marion County Sheriff's Office)

MARION COUNTY, Ore. — A man accused of killing three people and injuring another has been deported to Mexico six times since 2003.

Bonifacio Oseguera-Gonzalez, 29, was arrested just hours after deputies say he shot four people at a Marion County farmhouse Monday.

Three of those victims died, and another is fighting for his life at a hospital.

Oseguera-Gonzalez is facing three counts of aggravated murder and one count of attempted aggravated murder. He pleaded not guilty in court earlier this week.

Thursday, ICE officials confirmed Oseguera-Gonzalez had been deported six times between 2003 and 2013.

Katie "Katalina" Gildersleeve, Ruben Rigoberto-Reyes and Edmundo Amaro-Bajonero have been identified as the victims in Monday's shooting.
    http://komonews.com/news/local/man-a...ported-6-times

Mother of 1 of 3 people fatally shot near Woodburn: 'I knew she was dead'

BY JOE DOUGLASS, KATU NEWS TUESDAY, JUNE 28TH 2016
    A GoFundMe page set up by the family of Katie "Katalina" Gildersleeve to help pay for funeral costs.

NEAR WOODBURN, Ore. — KATU spoke exclusively with Linda Patt on Tuesday, the mother of one of three people fatally shot at a farmhouse near Woodburn on Monday.

Patt said she figured out her daughter was dead while watching the news Monday before any names were released.

Meanwhile, the suspect in the deadly shooting appeared in court for the first time in the case Tuesday as the Marion County Sheriff's Office revealed the identities of the victims.

Wearing a suicide prevention smock, Bonifacio Oseguera-Gonzalez, 29, pleaded not guilty to three charges of aggravated murder and one charge of attempted aggravated murder.

The judge ruled he be held without bail.

Deputies said around 11:05 a.m. Monday, Oseguera-Gonzalez shot four people at a farmhouse on the 13000 block of Kiliam Road Northeast.

Oseguera-Gonzalez was caught about two-and-a-half hours later, the sheriff's office said, while driving on Interstate 84 near The Dalles.

Three of the victims are dead, including Katie "Katalina" Gildersleeve, Patt's daughter.
    "She's gone," Patt said. "That's all I know."

Patt says Gildersleeve was at the farmhouse, where her boyfriend lives, visiting a friend.

"She was probably just killing time waiting to pick up her boyfriend from work," Patt said. "He was on another farm somewhere out there close."

Patt said Gildersleeve's boyfriend messaged her after he didn't hear back from Gildersleeve.

"And her messenger was silent," Patt said. "Her phone went off. She always responds to us -- always -- and ... she didn't."

Patt then saw breaking news reports about the incident and noticed Gildersleeve's white Volkswagen Jetta on the property where the attack happened.

"And I saw a picture there," Patt said. "I saw her car and I knew. I knew she was dead."

Gildersleeve was taken to the hospital where she later died.

"She's just so sweet, so sweet ... Oh my God," Patt said, crying. "She's an angel now. I have no doubt. She's beautiful.

Two men, 60-year-old Ruben Rigoberto-Reyes and 26-year-old Edmundo Amaro-Bajonero, died at the scene.

A fourth victim, Refugio Modesto-DeLaCruz, remains in critical condition at OHSU but is expected to survive.

When asked if she knows Oseguera-Gonzalez, Patt said, "I don't know him. I've never seen him before in my life."

She said she couldn't handle going to court Tuesday, but eventually she wants to see him face to face.

"He needs to know from me. I wanna look him in the eye," Patt said. "His mug shot -- he doesn't even look like he's repenting at all. He looks like, smirking, like, 'Damn, I got caught.'"

Gildersleeve's family set up a GoFundMe page to help raise money for funeral costs.

Deputies said the three male victims lived at the home where the shooting happened.

They said Oseguera-Gonzalez would visit the property often.

Lt. Chris Baldridge, spokesman for the Marion County Sheriff's Office, said Tuesday the land does not contain a legal marijuana grow operation as was reported Monday. He said the grow operation is located on a separate, private property.

http://katu.com/news/local/triple-homicide-suspect-due-in-court-tuesday

Another mass shooting by an illegal immigrant who’d been deported multiple times

POSTED AT 1:01 PM ON JULY 2, 2016 BY JAZZ SHAW

Did you hear about that mass shooting? No… not the one in Orlando. Not some Planned Parenthood clinic. Not even Bunny Friend Park. This one took place last week in the small town of Woodburn, Oregon. Three people were murdered in cold blood and fourth one was seriously injured. By the definitions established by the liberal media, this qualifies as a mass shooting. Yet I’m willing to bet that most of the country which gets its news from cable television doesn’t even know it happened. I wonder why?

The basic facts as we know them so far are that Bonifacio Oseguera-Gonzalez shot and killed three people, ages 60, 30 and 26, as well as shooting and injuring a fourth person, age 27. It all took place on a farm. But as KXL news informs us, there’s something of note about the shooter which may be making the story a bit less interesting to the media. (Emphasis added)

The man accused of shooting and killing three people and injuring a fourth on a blueberry farm outside of Woodburn, has been deported from the U.S. six times since 2003. The U.S. Immigration and Customes Enforcement spokeswoman says in a written statement:

“After conducting a comprehensive review of Mr. Oseguera’s immigration and criminal history, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has designated this as a federal interest case. To that end, the agency filed a notice of action with the Marion County Jail asking to be alerted if or when Mr. Oseguera is slated for release so the agency can take custody to pursue further administrative enforcement action. Relevant databases indicate Mr. Oseguera has no significant prior criminal convictions. However, he has been repatriated to Mexico six times since 2003, most recently in 2013”

Here’s the brief Fox News video report on the carnage.

Pardon my jaw landing rudely on the floor in front of you, but… six times? We found and deported this guy six times and he kept coming back until he murdered three people? It’s worth noting that Oseguera went on his killing spree within days of the anniversary of the death of Kate Steinle. Her killer, Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, had entered the country illegally five times before finally killing Kate in San Francisco and her family has still not received an adequate answer as to how they lost their child.

Greg Campbell at Right Wing News asks the right questions.

After any mass shooting, Democrats rant and rave about gun laws. They claim that lenient laws allowed for the tragedy to happen.

What, then, should we conclude about the lenient laws that allowed a man to enter the country illegally six times and which allowed him to murder three innocent people?

Democrats have blood on their hands and so do the Republicans who routinely cave to their lawless demands

Yet we’re going to spend even more time in Congress this summer arguing over and voting on new gun control laws and background checks. Here’s a news flash for you. Illegal aliens can’t pass background checks and legally buy guns. Perhaps if we spent a bit more time removing criminal illegal aliens (and keeping them out), tracking down actual criminals and chasing down the Islamic terrorist supporters infecting the nation like a plague we wouldn’t need to have quite so many of these discussions.

Food for thought.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/07/0...ultiple-times/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oregon is a beautiful State and they are taking over and destroying it along with the rest of our Nation. This must stop!

No papers, no rights, no entry.

Do not detain...deport within 24 hours!