Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals Rape / Molest 4th Child in Last 90 Days

At what point will Indianapolis say enough is enough?

Jesus Valenzuela, 19, a Mexican national, believed to be in the U.S. ILLEGALLY, has been arrested and charged in the rape of a 5 year old Indianapolis girl this morning!

He had multiple arrests prior to this incident.

If Indianapolis participated in a 287(g) program this little girl would have been spared this horror since he would have been deported on his first offense.

This is the fourth child in 90 days to be raped or molested by an ILLEGAL alien.

This is the fourth rape or molestation of a child in 90 days that could have been PREVENTED!

What’s it going to take Indy?

I really want to know!
    ———-

ALL CRIMES COMMITTED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE PREVENTABLE

http://www.oneoldvet.com/
    — One Old Veteran
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It makes me so sick to my stomach. How awful! With multiple arrests, he should have been deported or something.

What the heck is going on??? I mean, how much longer are we as a country going to let stuff like this happen over and over again -- especially to young defenseless children.

what is that on his face? Are those moles or teardrop tats? Could this guy be a gangbanger?

He looks like a gang banger When will this madness stop

UPDATE: Jesus A. Valenzuela, child rapist in Indianapolis:

I received a call back at 3:00 pm today from Sgt. Paul Thompson, Public Information Officer of the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department. It was regarding my inquiry on Saturday as to the immigration status of the perp, Jesus A. Valenzuela, who was found raping a 5 year old child in her bedroom on Friday. He said, that as of yet, they have been not able to definatively establish his imigration status. The perpetrator has been unable to provide any documentation or paperwork of any sort that he is in the country legally. The only statement he has given to the police on the matter is that he came from Mexico with his mother. The Sargeant suspects that his name ( Jesus A. Valenzuela), may even be fraudulent. That is because the perp had a prior "run in" with the Indianapolis Police Dept. and he had used a different spelling of his name. They have placed a $80,000 bond on him, but if $8,000 is paid by someone....this perp will be back out on the street. He said, if that happens, it's likely he'll run and won't show up for trial. ICE has no immigration detainer on the perp because of no certainty of his immigration status. After trial, if his immigration status does get established, ICE would likey put a hold. He also asked me if I had contacted the ICE office. I told him, no since I was waiting to hear back from the Indy Police Dept. first. He said, if I called, I'd never get anything but a recorded message and that they would likely not bother calling me back. ICE doesn't even return phone calls to the Police's Public Information Office. He did say they would return phone calls to the investigating detective, if asked
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay....just what IS IT with these men and their sick lust for children? I mean, I read story after story about illegal alien Hispanic men raping little girls and boys.

Am I the only one gutsy enough to actually SAY it? There seems to be a high percentage of pedophiles amongst illegal alien Hispanic men. It makes me wonder how many children in Mexico suffer this kind of abuse every day. It's a sick world.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The teardrop tatoos usually are in the corner of the eye, aren't they? That's where I have seen them around here anyways.

Zeezil, good work so far. We do need to make sure all the cases we can find out about, need to be made huge. The public needs to see that inaction on our governments part is destroying our children and ruining America. We need people to be angry over this kind of thing.

The unfortunate thing is that so many people have been force fed the lies of "crime is crime, no matter who commited it" and also the mentallity that they can do nothing about it. People need to know that they can do something and that there is a difference, we have our own criminals for sure, but we do not need imported ones as well, and, if these people had not been here to commit these crimes, those crimes would not have even occured.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My conversation with the Police Sargeant certainly indicated he is illegal as the seargeant all but stated it officially. It seems that they can't tag the perp with "illegal" unless thay come up with some more proof than "no documentation". Makes no sense to me, but keep in mind that Indianaplois is a sanctuary city. I have no doubts that we can tag this crime "committed by an illegal alien".

This stuff just makes me sick.

I'm not sure if there are more cases of child assault or if we are just hearing about more of them, but it stands to reason with more coming across the border everyday. This activity is not as scarce as some may think. It's part of their culture in parts of Mexico and Latin America. Looks like the Violent Crimes Institute needs to do an update.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

It is obvious that the crime numbers by illegal aliens are suppressed and far too low, as evidenced in what I ran into with the Indy police department. I have no doubts that many cities do not adequately pursue the immigration status of many perps, so the numbers involved in crime are under-reported. I'd imagine this is a huge issue within sanctuary cities.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast