Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If this worthless scum had committed a crime that involved money, he probably wouldn't even get bail.why is that? Destroy a childs innocence and trust,heartbreak for the whole family that they will spend the rest of their lives with= a low bail/bond and slap on the wrist jail time.Rob a bank/store=no bail and double digit prison sentence.
    I've never been able to figure that one out.

I cannot post what I think should be done to this "person" because of the rules.

Good work Zeezil,I wonder if the reporter or police are even a little nervous knowing the public may be getting wise to the illegal criminals cover-up.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We need to determine status here asap.

If this story, and the story about the other little girl, both turn out to be illegals, we need to determine that, document that, and politically open fire!

These stories are outrageous!
    W
    Here is another similar and verified story that happened yesterday.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79990

Not a day goes by without an American being sexually assaulted or killed by an illegal alien.

Ok boys and girls, I am highly ignorant about this kind of thing, but does anybody know if it would be feasible to collect the pictures and stories of as many of these "hard working honest men" as we can and run an ad newspapers showing what these people are doing? Too many people I know just read the headlines and walk around with their heads in the sand until the truth is shoved in their faces. If that would be too expensive, how about sending the list to all members in congress and asking them if this is what they call hard working honest people.

I feel so helpless and it is driving me insane. I want to DO something about this other than just whine.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's a good website that puts a face on all the victims of illegal aliens.

http://illegalaliensrunningamuk.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Ok boys and girls, I am highly ignorant about this kind of thing, but does anybody know if it would be feasible to collect the pictures and stories of as many of these "hard working honest men" as we can and run an ad newspapers showing what these people are doing? Too many people I know just read the headlines and walk around with their heads in the sand until the truth is shoved in their faces. If that would be too expensive, how about sending the list to all members in congress and asking them if this is what they call hard working honest people.

I feel so helpless and it is driving me insane. I want to DO something about this other than just whine.
    I can't imagine a newspaper in the U.S. that would print a story like that. It would be nice, but it's a fantasy.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I agree with AG, the papers are pretty much all MSM and will not print the truth about illegal immigration, mainly because their handlers are all OBLer's. Wish it was possible to find someone, till we do, we have sites dedicated to putting their faces out there for all to see, so the best you and we can do is to show people the sites and explain what it's all about.

Here is one: http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/

Share this one it is a good resource and they try to keep as current as possible, but remember the stories we are talking about right now, the criminal has yet to be convicted in a court, so tll they do, they might not post anything about them, but might about the victim and the alleged illegal status of the accused.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's is an ILLEGAL

I understand there was some question about whether this monster is an ILLEGAL. there is no question. He is both a monster and an ILLEGAL.

One Old Vet

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6993116

Man Accused of Child Molestation Pleads Not Guilty

INDIANAPOLIS - A man who is accused of breaking into a home to burglarize it, then molesting a five-year-old girl who lived there was in court Tuesday morning. A not guilty plea was entered on behalf of Jesus Valenzuela.

A pre-trial conference has been set for Sept. 26 and the trial has been set for Nov. 26. Valenzuela is not a U.S. citizen and the prosecutor asked that he be considered a flight risk. The court raised his bond from $80,000 to $250,000.

If convicted of all charges Valenzuela faces over 70 years in prison. Valenzuela is charged with one count of A felony burglary, one count of B felony child molestation, one count of C felony child molestation and two counts of D felony theft.

Welcome oneoldvet and thanks for the news link.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome, anoldvet. Glad to have you with us
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast