Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May 1st March announced in San Jose CA.

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://orlando.elsentinel.com/vida/oes- ... 5348.story

March 18, 2008

May 1st March announced in San Jose CA.

San José (California), -- Several community organizations in San José announced today a march for May 1 in which they will ask for immigration reform, respect of human rights and the stopof the raids and deportations.

Set against the terrace of the City Hall of San José, Volunteers of the Community, Student Advocates for Higher Education (SAHE of the State University of San José), Aztlán Academy, Workmen of the Bay, Migrant Parliament, Committee Cihuatl Tlacotán, Vision Theater, among others, they said that the march will initiate in the corners of King and Story Road in San José at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, as in previous years.

This year the motto will be "We march on May 1st, and we vote on November 2nd".

Hopefully they will get national media attention. I hope it is a very big march and they have plenty of flags. (I wonder what colors they will be this year?)

Someone needs to send ICE a personal invitation to attend this little gathering!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

May 1st march

We need to contact the local authorities to make sure permits for these marches have been applied for. It costs the American taxpayer for increased police presence, as well as traffic disruptions.
    May 1st is a weekday. Watch for the kids to skip classes again. Here in Texas we provided buses for the kids who skipped school to attend the protests last year.
    I hope this backfires against Mexico, since they are actively involved in organizing these demonstrations.

Watch for the kids to skip classes again. Here in Texas we provided buses for the kids who skipped school to attend the protests last year.

HUH???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

May 1st march

It is true, even reported on local news in Houston. The schools were concerned about the safety of the kids getting home after the protests, so they sent taxpayer provided buses and drivers to bring them back to their neighborhoods.
    You may recall that other protests, scheduled on Saturday were poorly attended. The kids figured that if it did not get them out of school-why bother.
    It would seem to me to be a bad time to demand a right to American jobs for illegal immigrants. If the illegal workers miss work to protest, they may return to find the job filled by an American.

I lived in the Santa Clara County for over 20 years. King and Story are on the East Side of San Jose. This area turned into a third world country years ago. Believe me this is not an area I would drive through for any amount of money.

The San Diego Minutemen were outside local Highschools on May 1st 2007, video taping anchor babies ditching school and going out with their Mexican flags.

Have teams videotaping local highschools and reporting to authorities anyone who diches class.

May 1st march

GREAT IDEA, but we don't have a minuteman group in the Houston area that I am aware of. We are talking about hundreds of schools.
    I have not actually heard of a planned march for Houston May 1st. Should be interesting to see, if it happens.

Re: May 1st march

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    It is true, even reported on local news in Houston. The schools were concerned about the safety of the kids getting home after the protests, so they sent taxpayer provided buses and drivers to bring them back to their neighborhoods.
    You may recall that other protests, scheduled on Saturday were poorly attended. The kids figured that if it did not get them out of school-why bother.
    It would seem to me to be a bad time to demand a right to American jobs for illegal immigrants. If the illegal workers miss work to protest, they may return to find the job filled by an American.
    Yea, I know many of the anchor babies and illegal invaders ditched school to protest here in LA. I just was taken aback by the Houston district providing school buses to bring them back to the neighborhoods after a hard days protest.

All I can say to that is wow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast