Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They will completely block off all of Santa Clara Ave where I live. This will be the 3rd year I won't be allowed to go home after work (if I have a job by then). You don't even want to know how they moved my son's after school program with no warning ACROSS the avenue so parents had to walk through the march and the yelling and flags for several blocks and by the time I got there, after begging to be allowed to get home at all, they said five minutes later and we would have called child services for not showing up on time.
    I didn't even know where the YWCA was, I was panicking, and no one would talk to me - too busy being part of the march.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by sofedup
    They will completely block off all of Santa Clara Ave where I live. This will be the 3rd year I won't be allowed to go home after work (if I have a job by then). You don't even want to know how they moved my son's after school program with no warning ACROSS the avenue so parents had to walk through the march and the yelling and flags for several blocks and by the time I got there, after begging to be allowed to get home at all, they said five minutes later and we would have called child services for not showing up on time.
    I didn't even know where the YWCA was, I was panicking, and no one would talk to me - too busy being part of the march.
    If I had to go through that... I would keep my child at home. If I had to I would stay home with them!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was last year and he goes to a different school now. I also told you guys how I had to attend a Spanish-only parents meeting at that school, because I was bilingual and all the others weren't. That's when I knew San Jose was a lost cause. The marches only confirmed it. I hope I can stay home this time - maybe hold a sign of my own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12