Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The police can't even go into certain areas in the suburbs of Paris. I don't want that in the suburbs of America.''
    Hey McBrainless, we've had this in Los Angeles for years and it's all the anchor babies of illegals who have grown up hating America and everything it stands for.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Re: McCain "frustrated" by immigration reform deba

"The president and all of us feel frustrated sometimes by the criticism and the level of the dialogue," McCain says. "I respect the views of those who disagree with us. I don't question anyone's patriotism or love of this country and I wish we could lift up the level of discourse and dialogue. It's not helpful in illuminating and educating the American people when we question one another's patriotism."

Well you better talk to President Bush who is questioning the motives of Americans who oppose this bill as not wanting what is best for America and saying that Americans are afraid of diversity (racists) and you might want to talk to your buddy Lindsey Graham who just wants to "tell the Bigots to shut up"

They are setting the tone for division in this country.
    First, with a bill that is an insult to Americans and legal immigrants. And second by using emotional language to try and shame opponets.
    Are we to believe that America who is the most diverse country on the planet is teaming with 72% of its citizens being racists and xenophobes?
    Hardly.
    Americans are horrified by the facts and figures of this bill.
    This is not now nor has it ever been about race.
    It is about safety, security, protecting our borders and our home from invaders no matter where they come from or what they look like.

"The old rules are not workable and enforceable," McCain said. "We've certainly proved that over the last 20 years."
    The only reason they're not workable is because they're not being enforced.
    You better come up with a better accuse than that.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This week President Bush accused leading opponents of the immigration reform package of trying to frighten Americans into opposing the bill. McCain says he's pleased the president is getting involved. "I don't like to critique the president's remarks, but I am very grateful for his involvement and his engagement," McCain says. "...He feels passionately about this issue."
    McCain, Bush is not passionate, that which you see is a spoiled bully brat not getting his way!
    And you McCain are an IDIOT!! please keep your mouth shut!!
    Well said. Everything Mcpain said was a lie. He's frustrated...I hope he blows a gasket. I also hope he has wasted a huge amount of money running for president.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123