Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Could Mr McCain's 'call' be a freudian slip???
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I am really beginning to believe McCain is insane !!!!

It they weren't such yellow bellied chickens, Bush, McCain, Kennedy would allow this to be put on the ballot come November. They know they will lose, big time !!

Those lying ********************* .

You all ever hear of the Manchurian Canadate
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a call to arms ?? I feel like calling the police department and asking them to arrest McCain for provoking a riot; supporting violent inuendo against America by a foreign country.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    This is a call to arms ?? I feel like calling the police department and asking them to arrest McCain for provoking a riot; supporting violent inuendo against America by a foreign country.
    Right on!! And Amen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    BLESS YOU CHARLES!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    BLESS YOU CHARLES!!!

POW brain washed

Isn't it a violation of the Patriot Act to call for armed influence of political matters?

I'm not used to hearing "Call To Arms" as a metaphor. But in the literal sense, McCain is breaking the law.

W

As I said, I sent the link out to all the Conservatives on my email list, and the first one to respond to the link was Mike Harrison, who's running for NC House seat, 114.

http://www.electmikeharrison.com/

He's the one that alerted me, and many others to the illegal problem, a few years back. And also introduced us to folks like Frosty Wooldridge, who rages against "illegal" immigration.

I have his primission to post the email I recieved from him. He sent me a response he sent to John McCain, after McCain requested a donation. it's great!

Mike Harrison wrote...

McCain's office sent me a letter recently asking for money. My response is attached - it's not what he wanted to hear.

Dear Senator McCain: May 31, 2006

I can’t believe your gall in writing me a letter touting your accomplishments and requesting a contribution to CAGW. To put it mildly, I am not a fan of yours.

The damage you have done to this country via the McCain-Feingold legislation and the more recent Senate immigration bill have told me a lot about you, and I don’t like what I see. Count on me to fight you in every way possible as you seek to gain the Republican nomination for President.

You would have served this county much more admirably if you had retired from public service as a Naval Captain with an honorable wartime record. We will be better off as a nation when you leave public service.

Sincerely,

Michael R. Harrison
    252 Martins Creek Road
    Barnardsville, NC 28709

Mike's Military Record...

U.S. Army, 1970-1998, Colonel (Retired)
    Vietnam, Silver Star, Bronze Star,
    Combat Infantry Badge
    Vietnam Cross of Gallantry

He's a great guy! A Conservative Constitutionalist.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Isn't it a violation of the Patriot Act to call for armed influence of political matters?

I'm not used to hearing "Call To Arms" as a metaphor. But in the literal sense, McCain is breaking the law.

W
    As Dianne posted earlier, can his comments be used to bring charges against him?

On second thought, he's John McCain, they probabely wouldn't stick, even if it were possible.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast