Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Poll after poll after poll?

Quote Originally Posted by Iig
    Someone, someone out there, PLEASE, tell me where those polls are that he claims show that the majority of us support amnesty?! Where are they?! I'm serious, I'm not just railing, I'm serious. I'm asking for their location. I checked his website and I don't see them there - so where are the polls he claims exist? If he's proud of them, then where are they? Who paid for them?

Americans are for citizenship, not amnesty.

His misleading claims cannot go uncontested.

He's not the only one sorry to see the dead bodies out in the desert. He can save their lives by discouraging them from coming. He could say out loud 'please, don't break our laws, please don't risk your lives for a job, for heaven's sake!' But no. No one in the government is saying it.

But it sounds as if he'd rather foment unrest than think past his pride.

As I understand it, he has a horrible temper and a neck stiffer than granite. I know those are two characteristics that served him well in order to survive being a POW. But those defense mechanisms are now hurting not just him, but us.

He's trying to wear us down and we must never let him get away with it.
    Rove was just on Hannity extoling the SAME {who's seen them?} POLLS.
    This is their new strategy.....PRETEND POLLS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Iig

Re: I sent every news and radio station a link to the soundb

Quote Originally Posted by Jenderder
    I was appalled but not suprised at McCain's statesment.
    Good job Mom, we must keep applying more and more the pressure. We can't let up for one moment.

Here's what I wrote to Lou a few minutes ago, and I'll be sending to others as well:

Hi Lou,
    Have you heard about Sen. McCain's speech at the Hispanic 100 [Irvine, CA, May 31] , wherein he calls for a "call for arms" but seems to correct himself and says "call to arms"? I would appreciate it very much if you, someone, would please find the "poll after poll" that allegedly show over 70% of Americans want illegals to get citizenship. I think he's making it up.
    Thanks for your work Lou, I admire you for refusing to stand by and let wrongs be committed against Middle America. Keep toasting them under your klieg lights.

Member/Supporter:
    ALIPAC
    FAIR
    LAIR
    AMERICAN RESISTANCE (TAR – D.A. King)
    MINUTEMAN CIVIL DEFENSE CORPS (Simcox)
    MINUTEMEN PROJECT (Gilchrist)
    JUDICIAL WATCH
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Reference McCain's "call to arms" I have never e-mailed a Senator and actually called him an idiot until now. I did just that in an email to McCain....what else can you say.

Maybe now illegals need firearms license in addition to drivers license..... McCain is stupid!

Iig

License? We don't need no stinking license!

There's a frightening thought. I can hear the future argument now: but why can't we have a license for a gun, we have a driver license? (AllAmerican, I'm not directing the following to you, I know you know what I mean, but some readers out there might not.) In CA, the document is called 'driver license' which is intentional. If you know English, as in know it well, you'll understand why there is no apostrophe 's'.

I just watched Lou report the McCain insanity at the Hispanic pro-amnesty group May 31!

Here's what I sent to oreilly@foxnews.com:

Bill,

What in the list doesn't belong:

Border and Port Security
    War in Iraq
    Immigration Control
    Gas price gouging
    Health Insurance
    Gay Marriage

The last.

[Timing Mr. President, timing is everything. Come back
    after November and make sure the amendment says "marriage and civil
    union is between one man and one woman." I'm sick of polygamists
    breaking the law with impunity so they can molest little girls.]
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

McPain in our ***

I believe according to the U.S. Constitution this is "TREASON"!

Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.
    "What will you do without freedom"

Stand UP!!

What really baffles me is the fact that our elected officials tell us how impossible it would be to round up 11 to 20 million illegal’s and deport them, but, they believe we can find and prosecute terrorist entering the U.S., they think they can defeat al-Qaeda, they believe they can bring peace to the middle east (they have only been fighting for centuries!) and they can waste tax payers money looking for Jimmy Hoffa! Who cares!! But we can’t deport these people! Bullshit!!

What if every conservative in the U.S. filled out a new W-2 and claimed “Exempt”! Why pay for services you aren’t getting? How about a “Tax boycott”?? Income tax is unconstitutional anyway! Oh yea! I forgot! We are not Ivy League so we don’t know what is good for us! (John Kerry) Once again, BULLSHIT!!

We need another Boston Tea Party! We are being herded by elitists!!
    "What will you do without freedom"

mccain SUCKS!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

McCain

Hi, First post here, I have emailed McCain even though I live in Florida, becuase of an article I read where he was thinking of running for President. This guy is nuts if he thinks for ONE second he has a legitmite chance at the white house. Once he runs all these little tapes and comments he is making regarding illegal immigration will hopefull bite him where the sun dont shine.

Secure our borders, NO AMNESTY, NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM, NO SS BENEFITS FOR ILLEGALS.

ggrrrr. I have emailed and called everyone I can think of, I wish there was some way I could get something started here in Jacksonville, to get our message across, any ideas?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Ronster wrote:
    . . . I wish there was some way I could get something started here in Jacksonville, to get our message across, any ideas?
    Welcome, Ronster,

Don't know how your media is up there, but I just love pestering my local media with facts that many of the folks here, help search for. I keep it professional and factual. I give my opinion, clearly indicated as such, but I make sure my opinion is written clearly, professionally (no cursing, racism etc), and let them know I'm not alone in my views.

Try www.CongressUSA.org and www.NumbersUSA.com. The first is a great site for Presidential and Congressfolk contact. Once you get set up, it's easy to do. The Numbers site is a great info site, and you can send free faxes.

Again, welcome. Let us know how we can help.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Ronster wrote:
    . . . I wish there was some way I could get something started here in Jacksonville, to get our message across, any ideas?
    Welcome, Ronster,

Don't know how your media is up there, but I just love pestering my local media with facts that many of the folks here, help search for. I keep it professional and factual. I give my opinion, clearly indicated as such, but I make sure my opinion is written clearly, professionally (no cursing, racism etc), and let them know I'm not alone in my views.

Try www.CongressUSA.org and www.NumbersUSA.com. The first is a great site for Presidential and Congressfolk contact. Once you get set up, it's easy to do. The Numbers site is a great info site, and you can send free faxes.

Again, welcome. Let us know how we can help.
    Thanks for the new sites.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234