Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Did you hear there has been an unusually high number of CA voters changing to Republican recently? In CA one has to be a member of the Rep party to vote for their candidates and my guess is it's due to Ron Paul supporters.
    Unfortuantely I missed the deadline so I'm stuck voting for a Democrat - I was waiting for Lou so I could register Independent. Can I just vote on the Prop's and leave the presidential candidate blank?
    Sorry, I can't answer this question. Perhaps someone else can help.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's hard to believe that any Californian would even consider McCain! CA is ready to sink to the bottom of the Pacific because the IA's have sunk the economy here. I almost fell on the floor last week when McCain basically said he didn't know much about how the economy works...but he was "reading Alan Greenspan's new book"!!! This is scary...very scary!

There are many, myself included, who feel that the FEDS and Alan Greenspan are responsible for the mess we are in...the sub-prime fiasco, etc. There was absolutely no oversight by the FEDS and they just turned a blind eye to the problem with their lax credit lending policies. We can't forget Greenspan's incredible statement re the sub prime mess: "I never saw it coming"!

McCain is not only unfit to hold office...I don't think he really gets the connection between IA's and the effect on the economy.

How did this man ever go from the bottom of the heap to the top? It's either a left wing conspiracy, or a death wish!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12