Like Tree9Likes

Thread: McConnell sides with Trump on not deporting 'Dreamers'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McConnell sides with Trump on not deporting 'Dreamers'

McConnell sides with Trump on not deporting 'Dreamers'

By SUSAN FERRECHIO (@SUSANFERRECHIO) 2/17/17 11:49 AM

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell indicated Friday he agrees with President Trump that so-called "Dreamers," or people brought to the U.S. illegally as children, should not face deportation.

"I'm very sympathetic with these situations, with these young people who were brought here at a tender age, who grew up here," McConnell, R-Ky., told reporters Friday. "And I'm anxious to see what the president decides to do."

Trump suggested in a Thursday news conference that he would not move to deport people given legal status by the Obama administration under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, known as DACA.

"We're gonna deal with DACA with heart," Trump said. "It's a very difficult thing for me because you know, I love these kids, I love kids, I have kids and grandkids. And I find it very, very hard doing what the law says exactly to do and you know, the law is rough."

Trump would face bipartisan opposition if his move to reverse Obama's executive orders included a repeal of DACA.
    Sens. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., and Minority Whip Dick Durbin, D-Ill., have written legislation that would keep the program going and prevent the more than 700,000 individuals given legal status from being deported.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mc...rticle/2615148

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

McConnell and Trump had better SIDE with the American people.

We want DACA and DAPA ended, terminated, and ALL of them deported. Get them out of our schools and out of our jobs.

They got their 2 year free pass...no more passes. Take their education, whatever job skills they got...and go apply it in your Country.

No path to citizenship, no amnesty, no reward, no free pass.

Get out and get in line like everybody else who applies to come here.

Just because we share a border...and I sure as hell wish we did not...you do not get a free pass over others!

I wish there was a 200 mile ocean between the US and Mexico, we are sick of you people taking advantage of our Country. Maybe we should build another Panama Canal from the Gulf to the Pacific.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

I have yet to hear a report anywhere quoting Trump saying he will not deport DACA illegals. Just because you treat them "with heart" doesn't mean you aren't going to throw them out, just that you will treat them warmly. DACA illegals are still illegals and need to feel the sting of their transgressions against our country.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

President Trump promised to end DACA at the beginning of his administration. He must follow through on his promise to the American people.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 02-17-2017 at 04:37 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)