Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am still blown away about the World Court and Bush....I think????????
    I mean I should be shock...and yet I find myself lost in thought abd cursing in my head ...HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good work Texas. Maybe now the Illegals and the Bangers will thing a second more before killing . 15 years it took
    Mexico did their best trying to incite a National Riot with their Whining and pandering . President Dubya you may KMA for your Anti-American stand with this cold blooded killer .
    I'm glad it's over . May the Young Ladies slain now RIP
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Bush didn't just back Mexico, he bowed to international government by even listening to the court at the Hague. Thank God for Texas fortitude!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Gee, I'm out of the loop. They used to wait until midnight.

I don't care where a person is from. You kill someone in Texas, you could face the death penalty.

Dixie
    WHEN THEY SAY DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS THEY REALLY MEAN IT AND OF ALL PEOPLE GEORGE BUSH NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF MATTERS THAT CONCERNS THE 50 STATES. HE HAS GOT A LOT OF BLOOD IN HIS HANDS WHEN IT COMES TO EXECUTIONS IN THE STATE OF TEXAS AND WELL DO HE KNOW IT. WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT MEXICANS WHEN IT COMES TO THIS VILLAGE IDIOT

I know this post is two years old. but here is the last of the Killers on death row

Condemned Houston teen gang leader loses appeal
    By MICHAEL GRACZYK Associated Press Writer © 2010 The Associated Press
    April 19, 2010, 3:14PM

HOUSTON — The U.S. Supreme Court has refused to review an appeal from a death row inmate accused of being the ringleader of a gang of teens convicted in the 1993 rape and killing of two Houston girls.

The high court denial Monday means 34-year-old Peter Cantu is likely to get an execution date soon.

Cantu was condemned for the murders of 16-year-old Elizabeth Pena and her 14-year-old friend, Jennifer Ertman. The girls were gang raped, beaten and strangled in an attack in Houston.

Evidence showed the girls had stumbled upon a gang initiation.
    Cantu was 18 at the time of the slayings.

Two of his companions already have been executed. Two others had their sentences commuted to life after the Supreme Court barred the execution of those under 18 at the time of their crimes.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/6965461.html

Medellin, who granted few interviews while on death row, told a Mexican news reporter that he had 15 years in prison to compose his emotions.
    Yea I bet he is really sorry. I dont know why it took so long, but I am glad they put him to death.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234