Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a shock, Bush shows support for the scumbag, murdering, rapist child killer, yet refuses to pardon Ramos and Campeon. What the heck is that buffoon thinking? He directs his State and Justice Depts. to try and protect this illegal alien murderer and does nothing for the BP agents who try to protect us from these very same type of inhuman scum. How dare Bush say his first priority is to protect American's lives. Illegals come here and rape, rob and murder inocent Americans everyday and his concern is sparing the life of this thug?

I don't care about some lame ass treaty, don't commit murder and you have nothing to fear, whatever country you are in. And as far as him not getting access to his consulate, it was widely reported that he never mentioned he was Mexican National, that he tried to pass himself off as a U.S. citizen and never asked for consulate help. But funny, not a mention of that little fact in articles trying to save this creep's life. They make it sound like he declared himself a Mexican National and the authorities denied him access to the consulate. Total B.S.

Good riddance, the only injustice I see are his heinous crimes and the fact that he got to live for 15 years on the taxpayers dime and not get gutted by a dull, rusty shank in prison by some other inmate.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

We fed and housed this piece of shit for 15 years?
    Get a clue, We have been invaded!

This was a terrible terrible terrible crime. Although I'm opposed to the Death Penalty I love Texas for standing up for its laws so that they are applied equally to all.

Sean O'Brien was executed 2 years ago, admitted his crime, apologized for it.

http://www.murdervictims.com/voices/jeneliz.html

"Sean O'Brien was executed on July 11, 2006. His final statement was, "I'm sorry. I have always been sorry. It's the worst mistake that I ever made in my whole life. Not because I am here but because of what I did and I hurt a lot of people, you and my family.""

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation/ ... 29577.html

"Texas executes Mexican-born killer
    "August 5, 2008
    "HUNTSVILLE, Texas --

"A Mexican-born condemned prisoner was executed Tuesday night for the rape and murder of two teenage girls 15 years ago after a divided U.S. Supreme Court rejected his request for a reprieve.

""I don't want sympathy or pity, I'd rather have your anger," Medellin said on an anti-death penalty Web site where prisoners seek pen pals. "Don't feel sorry for me. I'm where I'm at because I made an adolescent choice. That's it!""

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Justice has been served for Jennifer Ertman and Elizabeth Pena. Let's have hope and continue to fight for other American children like Jamiel Shaw and others who have been lost to murder, drunk driving and the living survivors of rape and molestation at the hands of illegal immigrants. There are American scumbag criminals but crime increases due to illegal immigration.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Justice prevails ...This one time I can say, "Thank you" to Rick Perry....
    but many remain without Justice from the hands illegal invader criminals...I pray Justice will find all the victims soon....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Thank you Texas for having the fortitude to do the right thing!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Now deport his evil remains back to Mexico!
    OMG, bulldogger!! Ya made me spit up my drink!! Hahhahah.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Re: Excution - Texas Style

Quote Originally Posted by mim
    Great for Texas. This piece of garbage had no rights. The biggest problem, it took too long for the excution. This scum bag raped the girls orally, vagina, and anal. Beat and kicked the girls. Why would anyone in their right minds not agree to terminate his existance. The government owes to our society the right to a safe environment. We have enough scum in this country, we do not need to export from another country. The idea that Bush backed the Mexican government is unbelievable. The United States Supreme Court made a statement "Bush overstepped his authority." You cannot possibly allow another court to overrule the United States Supreme Court. GREAT FOR TEXAS.
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC, MIM!! WE HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOU!

"Don't feel sorry for me. I'm where I'm at because I made an adolescent choice.
    No, Jose Medellin, I don't feel sorry for you.....My son joined the military at the age of seventeen after he graduated...and his teachers didn't babysit him into finishing HS... He had two jobs and did little running around, and no running around being a thug and he had respect for all woman...my son turned 18 in the military...and he was no adolescent....No, I don't feel sorry for you...I just feel sick about how your useless life hurt so many innocent people FOREVER!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I wonder what his last words were....oh yeah! "Si Si puede!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast