Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1/3 of the worlds populations speaks some sort of Chinese.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Qu! (Go home)

So simple, so elegant!

Qu! Qu!

I think I'll call Elaine Chaio tomorrow and speak in her native language.

I shall say:

"Qu!"

Thanks Scuba!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish you would call her, Judy!!! See if SHE understands her own native tongue!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It would be fun! Oh she'll understand the language. She moved here when she was 7. Her parents still speak fluent Chinese. They were originally from mainland China, then moved to Taiwan after the Communists took over. Her father started a shipping business in New York when they moved to the states and now he sells to Mainland China. All his college buddies are now running Beijing.

She calls the Wackident, "First Son".

I mean like how NOT-American is that?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh well. Can't argue that one.

FIRST SON???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Right. "First Son". That means oldest son in Chinese. She is First Daughter.

Gag!!

OH, GAG ME!! PUKOLA! How cozy. WHAT OTHER INDIGNITIES are we going to have to endure???

The writer of this article made a really DUMB statement. She said, "As Hispanics continue to assimilate into the existing American culture...". I think she contradicted herself if that is what she thinks because, if they were ASSIMILATING, we wouldn't be FORCED to speak Spanish in order to GET A JOB.

Bullseye!

As for me, having lost what I once I knew, I will be investing in "Spanish for Dummies" or perhaps some lessons on tape.
    Another bullseye!

My sister-in-law is a naturalized US citizen from Japan. Being bilingual, she's applied for jobs where bilingual was the only requirement. Needless to say she didn't qualify for anything she'd applied for since the bilingual language they were looking for was Spanish! Talk about HOT; she is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH BOY! If I were your sister-in-law, I would be INFURIATED. BILINGUAL is BILINGUAL. WHAT an INSULT.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Well from a personal career standpoint, this is probably a wise move.
    This is why i am currently learning to speak, write in Arabic. Though i am so sick to death of them pushing Spanish, if anything we should be alble to decide what other language they would like to learn. Not force that those that wish them to learn.

P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast