Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

the failure of Congress and the White House
    The Democratic Congress did fail to deliver an amnesty. They could have sacrificed their careers and put it through. I don't remember the White House veto on an amnesty bill? I remember the President allying with Democrats calling me an enemy of America for opposing the amnesty.

What is Hillary talking about? How does the pro-illegal White House get blamed?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I am a Independent who will be changing my voter registration to Repub. so I can vote for Ron Paul in the primaries.

Dems are in for a rude awakening come election time.
    I too considered doing that just to STOP Rudy.
    If our choice is between Hillary and Rudy I pray Ron Paul runs as an independent.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Someone asked Ron Paul if he would run as an independent and I am sorry I can't remember who it was. His answer was no that he would not do that. If he ran as an independent it could possibly split the vote giving the Presidency to the Democrats.
    I have seen that kind of thing happen here in Utah. The guy most likely not to win, won the campaign. It was awful.
    We had an independent running and I voted as an indpendent. I am so hesitant to vote that way just for that reason.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12