Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mexican flag

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok, so the organization at UNM is plotting to overthrow part of the United States and they are worried about a Mexican flag illegally flying on campus?

The school violated Federal Law by lying that Flag alone.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Banned
    Its starting to look like any one who stands up will be accused of a hate crime... people need to know the differance

We see that the racist calling didn’t work, the calling out saying the police are profiling won’t work either…
    All they have left is hate crime accusations and that dog won’t hunt …

IMO
    See what these Latin groups forget… why we have the hate crime laws
    The hate crimes and the profiling and crimes before where against legal American citizens. Gays or Blacksâ€

Let me make sure I fully understand this. These people are openly admitting to treason and plots to over throw the US Government. Then They have the gonads to ask our government to press charges against an honorable VET who tore down the flag of the country openly threatening to over throw ours? And it is the VET WHO DEFENDED THIS COUNTRY THAT IS FACING CHARGES???????????

OMG is there anything left to defend? I think it is phone time people. If we want to prevent this turning violent, we have to wake up our sleeping government.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Let me make sure I fully understand this. These people are openly admitting to treason and plots to over throw the US Government. Then They have the gonads to ask our government to press charges against an honorable VET who tore down the flag of the country openly threatening to over throw ours? And it is the VET WHO DEFENDED THIS COUNTRY THAT IS FACING CHARGES???????????

OMG is there anything left to defend? I think it is phone time people. If we want to prevent this turning violent, we have to wake up our sleeping government.
    but I think we are talking about two differnt cases here....

Ive been gone a few days Im still not sure about the school case yet
    Im just starting to start in catching up ...

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN

Greg, there seems to be an epidemic of flying the Mexican flag lately. Either solo (NMU) or above 'Old Glory' (RENO). In both cases Vets defended the flag.

Charges of destruction of property have been filed in the NMU case. The PUBLIC university who was flying the Mexican flag solo is attempting to get federal and state hate crime charges against the vet who took down the Mexican flag and tore it in two.

The Reno case was on video. There is a link somewhere, if you want I will find it. In this case a business in downtown Reno was flying a Mexican flag on the same pole as 'Old Glory'. The Mexican flag was on top. This is illegal. A vet took down both flags, dropped the Mexican one on the ground, looked at the owner and said he was taking it (The Stars and Stripes) and if the owner wanted it back he would have to fight for it. Reno police say the owner can file charges in this case if he wants to. So far there has been no report of charges being filed. did that help get you up to speed?
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN

Greg, there seems to be an epidemic of flying the Mexican flag lately. Either solo (NMU) or above 'Old Glory' (RENO). In both cases Vets defended the flag.

Charges of destruction of property have been filed in the NMU case. The PUBLIC university who was flying the Mexican flag solo is attempting to get federal and state hate crime charges against the vet who took down the Mexican flag and tore it in two.

The Reno case was on video. There is a link somewhere, if you want I will find it. In this case a business in downtown Reno was flying a Mexican flag on the same pole as 'Old Glory'. The Mexican flag was on top. This is illegal. A vet took down both flags, dropped the Mexican one on the ground, looked at the owner and said he was taking it (The Stars and Stripes) and if the owner wanted it back he would have to fight for it. Reno police say the owner can file charges in this case if he wants to. So far there has been no report of charges being filed. did that help get you up to speed?

Im good on them both Id got the breaking news about the reno case I just didnt know much about the NMU case . been reading all I can find about both for my sub to the Cincy Post for the a.m. I hope this one makes our local paper... Thanks cayla99 these crimes against America and Americans will be stoped By America

We can always build the fence north of UNM to teach them a lesson on what country they really want to be a part of.

How much would we save just in US Pell Grants?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    We can always build the fence north of UNM to teach them a lesson on what country they really want to be a part of.

Dixie

true

then we can move it later

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    More than enough to build a fence

unm

americans had better wake up, AND GET INVOLVED, our government is selling us out lock stock and barrel, and the only way we are going too get our country back is by getting involved and doing somthing about it. join the minitmen, call your congressmen, and yes. if somebody is flying a foriegn flag in our country tear it down and burn it, tear it to shreds. this IS OUR COUNTRY. they are here illegaly, make them leave. the futer of our country depends on it, the futer of our children depend on it. and the futer of our grandchildren depend on it. turn in employer's who hire illgal aleins' or let them know that you know they are hiring illegal aleins and do somthing about. it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast