Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can't remember where / when I caught this, but I believe that the group of visiting foreign lawmakers visited with the House Hispanic Caucus as well
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jose Jacques Medina, a member of the Congress in Mexico who led the delegation, said that the immigration crisis is a human problem that begs a human solution and that the U.S., Mexico and other nations should work together to become "one America on one continent."
    QUOTE JOSE: "immigration crises is a human problem that begs a human solution".
    Give me a break.
    Mexico should solve it's problems in Mexico. Most Americans DO NOT WANT illegal Mexicans here. This isn't our problem, so we really don't need to "work together to become one-America on one continent".
    Jose, go home and clean up your government. As a nation, Mexico is a complete failure. Even Canada doesn't want your riff-raff invading them. You have the resources to build a better nation, so I suggest that you start using them.

April
    Mexican officials should be looking at the problems in their own country that cause so many to leave
    Too bad that this will never happen, Mexico loves all that money that is sent back to Mexico from the illegals.

Enforce our laws and deport all illegal aliens.period.
    Oh! and Build our prison type fence with the barbed wire, yesterday if not sooner, and double layer to boot!!!

Mexico officals go home!! leave us to our bussiness.
    All traitor congress people cohabitating with anyone against the will of the people of this country can get the H_____L out to, get it, we don't want or need you in our country any longer, you have a right to your opinon but not when it is againt the majority in this country, you are elected to see that the will of the people is done.

We want our country back!!!!!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123