Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexicans without borders lobby Gen'l Assy

Mexicans without borders lobby the General Assembly

In following up with the bills in front of the General Assembly El Diario interviewed Mr. Ricardo Juarez Nava of Mexicans without Borders, one of the activists advocating against the anti-immigrant negative proposals which, if passed, would greatly affect Hispanics in our country and in our state.

“We are trying to draw the attention to the major part of anti-immigrant bills in front of the House. Some of the bills in front of the General Assembly have a very ugly motivation that is not contributing to the benefit of the community. A public report last week said that the immigrant contribution brought around 400 million dollars to the state of Virginia in taxes and other contributions by Hispanics,â€

What they can’t conceive, is how it can be accepted that human beings are being subdivided in between documented and undocumented. That people with papers can alleviate their hunger and their suffering, to attain medical services and education, but those without them are being denied benefits.
    What I can't conceive is how they can't demand medical services and education in their OWN countries! THEY ARE NOT OUR PROBLEM!
    IF YOU ARE HERE ILLEGALLY, GET OUT!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Here is the thing I would like to ask this idiot, where do you stop it ?.....1 billion, 2 billion, at some point you are going to have to turn people away, you are going to have to enforce the laws, are we going to wait until we are over populated and America and American lives are destroyed.

These people are so self centered they would destroy a whole nation, if they are so passionate about it go help them in their own country but don't destroy the United States, which is what you are doing.

> NEW "ACTION ALERTS" 3/13<
    Stop SPLC, La Raza, ADL, Media Matters ( they want to shut up MSM)
    Its not "HATE SPEECH" " ITS FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-107369.html
    Help Indiana!!!WE need this win!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-643298.html#643298
    Indiana contact Information
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103820.html
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What makes a person like Mr. Juarez get out of his house and advocate for other Hispanic members of the community? First of all, in all Hispanic families there are always members of the immediate family who do not have a legal status. “What motivates me is that there is an increasing wave of hate and racism expressed in many ways mainly toward the Latino immigrants, and that has grave consequences for our families.â€

Mexicans without borders

Isn't it strange how they complain about paying taxes and Social Security into a system they can not benefit from. They must use a FAKE ID to work if they are here illegally--why should they get benefits for that?
    Why do they feel that we owe them the right to work, even to support their families? America can not afford to take all the poor, underprivilaged of the world. Many Americans struggle to provide for their families too. Why do Hispanics only advocate for Hispanics? Isn't that racism?
    Our immigration laws place limits on how many come in for a reason.

I am so tired of the racism and hate claims. It is resentment Americans feel. Our government has betrayed us. They have failed to protect American workers, our hospital and school systems, even our identities from illegal , undocumented, lawbreakers.

TEXAN: Why do Hispanics only advocate for Hispanics?

THAT is not true, LA RAZA and people like this guy want you to believe that...but it simply isn't true. MANY Hispanic Americans are AMERICANS first and want everyone to abide by our laws no MATTER where they originally were born. Don't buy into the propaganda and stereotypes that LA RAZA and their followers are trying to portray. It hurts us all.

It is a lie that those without official documents here receive benefits. Undocumented immigrants don’t have resource to public services. I can’t rent a place to live under my name because I don’t have documents. I can’t buy a car under my name because I don’t have a driver’s license.
    This is SUCH a blatant LIE!!! Anchor babies, anyone, getting benefits for their illegal parents?? Then you have other agencies overlooking that the applicant for aid has no S.S. and giving them benefits (a good example is the debacle over the heating oil aid in one city). TONS of unscrupulous apartments look the other way to rent to illegals. They buy cars ALL THE TIME! They are able to buy houses!!!

What a load of BS!!!

Stop the lies!!!

TexasGal

Mexicans without borders

So SORRY, Legalatina. I was referring to the large Hispanic advocacy groups. I don't hear them defending the Asians, Irish, Chinese or other nationalities. Illegal immigrants come in all sizes and colors, yet the Hispanic groups claim any type of enforcement is racial profiling against brown skinned people.
    It has been my personal experience that Hispanics are the most racist of all. Look at the names--La Raza--the race. What would happen if a white American group, called itself "the race"?

I fully understand that many legal Hispanics face hardship due to the illegal alien crisis. It is also true that many legal immigrants are aiding, housing, and employing their illegal relatives and friends.

My family includes Hispanics, by marriage, and I love them dearly. They are legal citizens, speak better English than I do, don't use welfare or ask for special consideration if they are pulled over for a traffic violation.

How do we communicate to illegal immigrants that their nationality is only an issue when 90% come from one country? If 90% were coming from Iran, would it be an issue? YES. If 90% were coming from Haiti, would Haitians be an issue? YES. We can not separate the illegal immigration crisis from Hispanics because 90% are from Mexico, or central America.

As for any hate or anger, mine is directed at our government for letting this invasion happen, and it continues to promise border security while withdrawing the National Guard. Our government lies to the taxpayers, all the while, keeping the gates open.

TEXAN123: You are right...the self-professed "Hispanic advocacy" groups do here in the United States what they would never get away with in Mexico or any other Latin American country. In most of Latin America there is blatant, and even institutionalized racism and classism.....there's no doubt about that.
    Here they take advantage of American's deep sensibilities regarding the race issue...but they have unjustifiably and grossly misused the race card against Americans who want our laws respected, our border and homeland secured and respect for LEGAL immigration (when it does not compromise the economic security for our own citizens and legal immigrants already here).

These ethno-supremacist illegal alien advocacy groups have caused the backlash against the Hispanic community themselves. They purposely blur the line between immigrant and illegal alien.....to serve their own purposes. What did they expect the American people to do? Embrace the illegal aliens even more ....and allow them to continue to take advantage of our generosity?

PLEASE ANYONE WILLING TO HELP WITH INDIANA TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!

> ACTION NEEDED NOW!!!! 3/13<
    3 HOURS AND COUNTING!!! TAKE ACTION ON
    INDIANA!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-644927.html#644927
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)