Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Okay, when is the 700-mile border fence the U.S. Congress signed into law going to be erected? We need a fence to stop foot traffic across the border too. I hope Secretary Chertoff is not attempting to pass his virtual fence and vehicle barriers off as the fence promised by the Congress.

An actual fence will stop vehicle and foot traffic.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They worryabout the fence destroying the desert, but they don't worry about the tons of garbage, plastic trash bags, clothes, water bottles, feces, and urine strown all over the land?

BREAKING NEWS!
    Environmentalists Worried Proposed Border Fence Will Harm The Environment!

[b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Please don't destroy this 'wild' habitat!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

April
    Redbadger wrote:

Most animals will deal with the fence...its the people that will have a problem

discourage illegal border crossings.
    Discourage my butt. We need it stopped.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't say this lightly: George Bush is going down in history as the worst president this country has ever had.
    I'll second this!!!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Why don't they chain together all those criminal illegals they have down there in tents, give them some garbage bags and put them to work, make them pick up after themselves. They have no manners at all!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Why don't they chain together all those criminal illegals they have down there in tents, give them some garbage bags and put them to work, make them pick up after themselves. They have no manners at all!!!!
    Then they will accuse us of 'racial profiling', arrest us for 'hate crimes' and then have us pick up the garbage and hand out bottles of water to the new 'guest workers' while we are in jail. If we don't smile they will extend our sentences.

Welcome to the new Soviet States of Amerika!

But they already say we are racial profiling!!! I guess the arrests for "hate crimes" are next?
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast