Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THAT is just TOO BAD--these are MEXICO'S people and it's TIME that MEXICO took RESPONSIBILITY for them!

LOL!! TOOOOOO FUNNEEE!!!

This can definitely be a MAD skit.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Where did you get that picture PhredE? LOL that's one unhappy baby!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sofedup, omg, I was LOLROTF!!!!!!!! I am definitely going to pass that on to my friends.

Omg, I am still laughing. LOL!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

NoBueno, just right click over the image and the select from the popup menu the option labeled 'Copy Image Location' (or something similar in Internet Explorer). I use Firefox, so the details may be slightly different.

To answer the question more directly, I just did a Google search on text strings 'crying babies images' or something close and then chased the first couple links that popped up in the result set.

This particular one is from a woman named Jill Greenberg (?) - I think. I only noticed the details very quickly in passing. I know I have a dark sense of humor sometimes, but I figured it fit the occasion pretty well
    (poor kid)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sofedup - I also appreciated that story too! One of my all time favorites on the subject. The Onion can do some wonderful writing when they want to!

"I came to this country seeking the job I sought when I first left this country," said Anuncio Reyes, 22, an undocumented worker who recrossed the U.S. border into Mexico last month, three years after leaving Mexico for the United States to work as an agricultural day laborer. "I spent everything I had to get back here. Yes, it was dangerous, and I miss my home. But as much as I love America, I have to go where the best American jobs are."
    Heck, you know what they say about humor and irony - sometimes the punchlines work so well because there is some truth behind the details...

My first thought on this was LOL....and LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! My goodness this is a damn funny irony!

In these tough times, it feels good to laugh once in a while.
    Mexico, suck-it-up!

This cycle has to end.

It may seem to some that we're helping Mexico but in the long run we aren't.

As long as we let their people come here it's like a safety valve for Mexico to avoid taking care of their own economic woes.

If their people could no longer find jobs here Mexico would be forced to face their own corruption in government and help their people.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great satire, sofedup. It actually seems more true than fantasy.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast