Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote]One baffled Mexican legislator, Leticia Amparano Gamez, asked in Spanish “how can they pass a law like this?â€
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

[quote]One baffled Mexican legislator, Leticia Amparano Gamez, asked in Spanish “how can they pass a law like this?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Got four words for ya, Mexico:

TOO BAD, SO SAD!

Way to go Arizona! Just goes to show that with a little effort and commitment the problem can be solved.

Take that Dick Durbin!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Our current Laws are NOT working because they DO NOT benefit elite businessmen and we DO NOT have enough elected officials to stand up for the American citizens.
    Think carefully about who you vote into office------House, Senate, Presidency. If they do not represent Americans they must go!!!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="crazybird"][quote]One baffled Mexican legislator, Leticia Amparano Gamez, asked in Spanish “how can they pass a law like this?â€

“what do we do with the repatriated?â€

Make it a capital offense Make the six rich families that rule Mexico take care of their citizens or step down for a compassionate government. Frankly they are conducting a secret war against the US with drugs and illegal aliens.
    Tundra Gregg

So if they are leaving the US to go back home. What are they doing with all their stuff and the SUV's they've been driving?

As I read each article about this, I am more & more stunned!

When I read this comment, I was positive it was a joke:

"I hate these Mexicans, always coming back here to Mexico from America and taking American jobs from the Mexicans who stayed in Mexico," said 55-year-old former Goodyear factory manager Juan-Miguel Diaz, who lost his job to a better-trained repatriado last March. "Why don't they go back to where they went to?"

Ummm, really? Hey, they are your fellow countrymen. Mexico is such a great place. Just ask the Mexicans protesting in America. They seem to think it would be best if southwest America became just like Mexico!

There's something really fishy with this story folks.

When 31-year-old illegal Arizona resident Ignacio Jimenez sought employment at an American plant in Mexico, he was shot at by Mexican border guards as he attempted to illegally enter the country of his citizenship, pursued by U.S. immigration officials who thought he might be entering the country illegally, and fired upon again by a second group of U.S. Border Patrol agents charged with keeping valuable table-busing and food-delivery personnel inside American borders.

I thought Mexico told us "they do not shoot at people"? How can a Mexican citizen be considered illegal, when he is already a citizen of that country?

Based on the Compean/Ramos case & others, we all know any BP Agent firing on an illegal alien, had better have an iron clad reason for doing so. The illegal alien must have fired shots at them, tried to kill them in one way or another, set off bombs, or done something incredibly life threatening to the American BP Agents, before they will shoot at the illegal aliens.

Add the "keeping valuable table-busing and food'delivery personnel inside America" comment to the mix, & I think we have a story fabricated to drive people nuts or over the edge with false hope!

Methinks elements of this story have been exaggerated or embellished by someone looking to promote a false story to make Americans look foolish!

I cannot say Mexican BP Agents will not shoot. BUT, I can reasonably say American BP Agents will be extremely reluctant to shoot at anyone, unless they have been fired on.

Now, wouldn't it be really ironic if Mexico decided to build a fence to keep out unwanted returning Mexicans?! How would that be explained to the international media, ultra liberal leftists in America, & others who have excused & made excuses for the illegal alien population already in America?

I suspect elements of this story have been fabricated for one reason or another. Whatever the reason, you can bet its meant to make Americans, & especially those of us opposed to illegal aliens, look bad!!!

Still, it is beyond disingenuous for Mexico to now stand up & complain about returning Mexicans to us, when they told us to stick it when we complained about the hordes invading America!

I suggest they buck up & deal with it. We had too!
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast