Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I am sooooo sick of Mexico and their games. So, I have an idea. Let's tax all the money transfers to Mexico and south of the border and put those funds toward the fence and border security. Let's also take all of the assets left behind from deported aliens and all money and assets seized from drug smugglers (like the $1.5 billion from last week) and put these toward the fence. Over time, these should add up and might be enough to extend the fence along the entire 2,000 miles. This would also send the Mexican government over the edge.

We wouldn't have to build the fence if you'd keep your people out of our country, Mr. Fox!!! It is an afront and an outrage to the U.S. that your people ignore our laws and help themselves to our country!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Re: Mexico going to UN over OUR fence

President-elect Felipe Calderon, who takes office on Dec. 1, has also attacked the fence plans.

"One could stop more migrants with a kilometer of new roads and development (in Mexico) than with a wall," he said Monday.
    Great!! Then I trust Mr. Calderon, President-elect of Mexico will build a "kilometer of new roads and development in Mexico" and stop his nationals from invading our nation illegally to destroy our country.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    I am sooooo sick of Mexico and their games. So, I have an idea. Let's tax all the money transfers to Mexico and south of the border and put those funds toward the fence and border security. Let's also take all of the assets left behind from deported aliens and all money and assets seized from drug smugglers (like the $1.5 billion from last week) and put these toward the fence. Over time, these should add up and might be enough to extend the fence along the entire 2,000 miles. This would also send the Mexican government over the edge.
    KATE
    that idea was floated {can't remember who} a while ago and somehow died on the vine.
    Geez, wonder why Western Union anyone?

However, I'm with you 200%!! If it was taxed as it should be, there really would be riots, lol.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're right 2ndamendsis...that idea was floated awhile back...by the State of Maryland. They now tax Western Union transfers.

Great idea Kate...it's apparently working well in Maryland and it should be pursued on a national basis by all the states.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MEXICO CITY Mexico said it may go the United Nations
    Oh no !!! Don't go to them !! You're scaring us !!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Mexicans are far more dangerous to America than Iran or Iraq. They are openly declaring war on the American citizens by threatening, marching, demanding, and even telling us that we are the illegals. They know we don't want them here, so they resort to court action and marching in our streets.

Fox has openly threatened America by demanding that Bush veto the fence bill. Now he is arrogant enough to threaten us with the UN. Who do these people think they are?

My letter to the US Ambassador to Mexico.

Dear Ambassedor,
    I am writing you tonight, for the fact, I am unable to sleep because of my anger with Mexico.Since you are so close to the Mexican leaders there I thought you might tell them a few things for me. You need to tell them, Mr. Ambassedor, the American people will not tolerate under any circumstances the government of Mexico's inteference in our business, that being how we secure our borders. We will build that fence down there even if the America people have to dig into their pockets, buy the material for the fence, and darn well put it up ourselves if our Federal Gov. once again fails to follow through with their own laws. You need to tell them, the people here are on to the cozying up to Vicente Fox by our own President Bush, whatever he might have promised the Mexican president is null and void because he made those promises without the consent of the Amreican people he is supposodly representing .So whatever he said to Vicente Fox is worth about as much as the Mexican peso is here.
    Mr. Ambassador, you need to tell the leaders there also, they need to get ready for a whole lot of their people to come home, they need to kill the fatted calf or whatever they do there to welcome home long absent sons and daughters of their country.The american citizens, have had just about enough of taking care of Mexico's poor and unwanted citizens, we are going to stop this insanity and stop it now. We are no longer going to stand good for all their hospital bills at the cost of losing our hospitals from going bankrupt. We are no longer going to give up our jobs to illegal aliens using "cheap labor" to convince greedy American employers to hire them instead of tax paying citizens. We are no longer going to allow 40 people to move into one home instantly causing our property values to deflate.We are going to convince our leaders to make sure our immigration laws are enforced or we will vote them out! We have had it plain and simple, enough is to much, the good people of Mexico have simply worn out their welcome here in the United States, unless they are coming here legally, to become American citizens instead of Mexican citizens with the you own me attitude.
    Mr. Ambassador, tell the Mexican leaders there we know how illegal citizens are treated in Mexico, soon we are going to adopt their ways of dealing with illegals as our own. One more thing, tell them we are working right now on an amendment to stop granting citizenship to babies born to illegal immigrants, also we are going to refuse to pay for any more of their babies.We are going to send all their tired, weary.and poor citizens right back over that border to their proper homes, get ready!
    I will depend on you as my ambassedor to the Mexican Gov. to make sure this letter goes to the Mexican leaders. Thank you .

P.S. I forgot to say, If Mexico insist on going to the United Nations to tell on us for daring to secure our borders in whatever way we deem as necessary, we the American people will just work twice as hard making sure their illegal citizens are deported back across our borders, if the United Nations don't like it, they can be deported also!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Wow nittgritty!!!! You tell em!!!!

Very well stated.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

OUTSTANDING nitty!!

You speak for me!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast