Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Then it seems somone like you better decide what side of the fence your on coz these rebels are ruining your cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    yes some of them are, but you're failing to see is that some of these people dont realize that they're insulting the americans...
    Actually I do not agree with burning the Mexican flag and like to think of myself above that kind of behavior. Howeverr you are either very naive or ignorant to believe these protesters do not realize they are insulting Americans by waving primarily the Mexican flag. The only reason they are carrying American flags now is because they were exposed for the anti American haters they truly are, and the organizers are trying to cover it up because it damages their agenda of getting amnesty. I think these pictures make it clear they know what they are doing.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree Brian we are above burning flags in this country, if they want to wave it, go back to your own country and wave it. With regards to Mexico upset over the burning of their flag, there are some american citizens that are reacting to what the illegal immigrants have done to our flag during these massive protests in our country for rights they are not entitled to. Mexico upset over it, gimmee a break, let me play the violin, they must be upset in between laughing at how they are taking over our country and getting money from their infiltrators.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm not sure where the pictures on the noon news came from but I saw kids DRAGGING a great big American flag down the street--touching the ground!

Is it just old people like me who get so infuriated when we see stuff like that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh wow, i find it unacceptable that there are millions of illegal in the US. Demanding something that they have no right to. Whats next telling us that we have to give there citizens citizenship?

T
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin

I find it pretty unacceptable that the Mexican gov't thinks they are running this country when it is pretty obvious that they can't even run their own. And if they would keep all their filthy flags on the Mexican side of the border and declare them contraband in this country like that cheese they so often poison people with that is made from unpasteruized milk, that would be fine with me, too.

I find the invaders carrying our flag upside down an affront so why doesn't someone from OUR government send an advisory to the Mexican government that this handling our OUR flag is offensive and WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED!

Slim chance that will ever happen!

MopheadBlue, do you think it would do any good? But I don't think it would be out of line for the President to send a letter to Fox from the people of the USA telling Fox to kiss our behinds! Every time I hear that they don't like something we do here, it just makes me want to find some additional way to tick them off. The less they like here, the better the chances they will go the hell home where they belong.

My sister out in CA sent me an e-mail today that someone had told them to fly their US flag upside down that they were all doing it. I find that incredibly repulsive!

Mexico says U.S. group burning Mexican flag is unacceptable
    OOOHHH, But burning the American flag, flying it uside down under the Mexican flag, and sending all your people to another country is acceptable? What idiots!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

California or ground zero of the invasion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast