Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

populist is right on this..

He said a more realistic goal is a program of temporary work visas and a "regularization process" - presumably, what has been called "earned legalization" involving fines or other qualifying factors.
    Get them legal, and on the road to citizenship, no different than the plain old amnesty route.

In an unusually frank assessment, Ambassador Arturo Sarukhan said Mexico will continue its quiet, "under the radar" lobbying for a reform that would benefit the estimated 11.8 million Mexicans living in the United States. A large percentage are undocumented.
    Give us a break, every bit of that number and then add on at least another 10 million that are undocumented.

Here is the one I like the most:
    "the radical conservative wing in the United States would immediately mobilize to torpedo it."
    HELLLOOO batten down all hatches, we are already mobilized and torpedo's ready to fire, infact we are already firing, calls, faxes and e-mails already hitting congress!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I dont no whos dumber, there goverment, or ours.
    A toss up
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

So, the Mehecan government is going to continue to meddle into the affairs of the American People and they are going to continue to buy corrupt politicians in the district of criminals and in other levels of our corrupt gubmint who are more than eager to sell out their country or their own mother for that matter, but they are just going to do it in a more sneaky backdoor covert "under the radar" kind of way this time because when the American People get wind of it they raise hell with the traitors in our own gubmint and put a stop to their evil plans. HMMMM unbelievable stuff!! You couldn't make this stuff up!! lol

Re: Lets get Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Lets get Mexico out of our Capital.
    Be nice to have them declared an enemy of the US, should be easy to do since they are violating the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo all over the place. A bonus to this is the citizenship of all their anchor babies would be voided, per the 1898 Kim Wong Ark Supreme Court Decision.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal Immigration is an Act of War..

If 30 million Americans showed up in another country it would be considered an Act of War NOT a migration. And so I consider the Illegal Aliens presence in our country an act of aggression...an Act of War.

In my research I found a Supreme Court ruling on the idea that an Act of War does not have to be "declared". I gave testimony on this at a Nebraska Unicameral public hearing on a piece of legislation that was going to provide driver's licenses to Illegal Aliens. Well, the bill never made it out of committee but I'm afraid the point was lost on the committee members - as well as the treason argument I gave to the Senator who introduced the legislation.

Never hurts to try - I guess it was just too radical of a concept.

Mexico says immigration reform unlikely in 2010

We already know this, but they will introduce a bill as a token jesture to appease the OBL noise makers and then bury it. The bill won't see the light of day.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    In an unusually frank assessment, Ambassador Arturo Sarukhan said Mexico will continue its quiet, "under the radar" lobbying for a reform that would benefit the estimated 11.8 million Mexicans living in the United States. A large percentage are undocumented
    Another reason amnesty should never be granted! Mexico is admittedly lobbying in this country under the radar, (interesting choice of words). How many of our corrupted politicians has mexico bought and paid for! Now we know our elected officials are in fact representing mexico when they are pushing this amnesty crap!
    I'M REALLY SICK AND TIRED OF MEXICO RUNNING THIS COUNTRY ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY AREN'T DOING SUCH A GOOD JOB IN THEIR OWN CESS POOL OF A COUNTRY. AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, OUR LOWDOWN GOVERNMENT IS BOWING DOWN TO THEIR DEMANDS. WHAT A SHAME THAT WE AS AMERICANS HAVE TO CONTEND WITH THIS SH!T.

Quote Originally Posted by BrazenTempest
    I dont no whos dumber, there goverment, or ours.
    A toss up
    AMEN! YOU SAID IT.

Re: Illegal Immigration is an Act of War..

Quote Originally Posted by SusanSmithNAG
    If 30 million Americans showed up in another country it would be considered an Act of War NOT a migration. And so I consider the Illegal Aliens presence in our country an act of aggression...an Act of War.

In my research I found a Supreme Court ruling on the idea that an Act of War does not have to be "declared".
    Heck, the Mexican Government HAS declared war on the USA, one of their consulate officials said on tape they are working to reclaim the States that left Mexico and the US annexed in 1848.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JUST LOOK AT THE MILLIONS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS AND LEGAL CITIZENS OUT OF WORK AND WHAT DOES OUR GOVERNMENT DO? NOTHING. THEIR ONLY CONCERN IS MAKING SURE THAT ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE GRANTED LEGAL STATUS. THIS IS NOT RIGHT IN ANY SENSE OF THE WORD. THESE PEOPLE ARE TREATED BETTER THAN WE ARE. AND BTW, AN ANCHOR BABY WON THE FIRST BABY OF 2010 IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS. GO FIGURE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast