Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So Mexico wants to be "reimbursed". Okay...well.....SO DO WE!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR ALL THE YEARS YOUR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HERE MOOCHING OFF ME VIA MY TAX DOLLARS! I WANT EVERY AMERICAN WHO HAS LOST A FAMILY MEMBER, AN IDENTITY, A JOB TO ONE OF Y-O-U-R PEOPLE TO BE REIMBURSED FOR THEIR LOSS! I WANT TO BE REIMBURSED FOR THE TIME SPENT HAVING TO FIGHT AGAINST MY GOVERNMENT FOR ALLOWING THE PRESENCE OF YOUR PEOPLE IN MY COUNTRY ILLEGALLY! WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER.

Does that sound fair to you? Heck, I'll even send you some cardboard to fix those damaged huts back to good as new. Just let the cars dry out. They will be fine. Nobody will ever know the difference.

MartÃ*nez Dabdoub said he's also evaluating a way for Nogales, Sonora, to get some re- imbursement for property damage from the United States since the barrier appears to have caused the flood.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BITE ME!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I have a better way to repay Mexico besides with money. Mexico deserves payback! Send back all their lovely people to work on re-building/improving their own country instead of mooching off Americans.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Ok, if the US is at fault, I'll support reimbursing Mexico $8 million after they reimburse US taxpayers the tens of billions + dollars spent taking care of their citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12