Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    olivermyboy wrote:

Didn't I hear that the drug lords in Mexico bought the trucking companies years ago?
    Haven't you heard, Mexican trucks run on crack! Oops, excuse me, I may be confusing the trucks with the truckers.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    MW wrote:
    Oops, excuse me, I may be confusing the trucks with the truckers.
    Hey, how politically incorrect of you. You know all Mexicans are pure of heart and free of all vices!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    The vice president of Mexico's transportation association said Mexican trucks are routinely subjected to more inspections than U.S. vehicles.
    Yeah, and I've got some swamp land for sale in John McCain's back yard too.
    MW if you find somebody who is dumb enough to want to live that close to that clown let me know!
    I know lets let one truck in for each traitor they take across the border and keep there. Starting with McCain.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12