Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I disagree with you Nicholas, and I told you in Dutch through PM.

I'm an immigrant too, obtained US citizenship, but still feel more Dutch than American.

This is my first and last post on alipac, because I prefer to post on California related sites, like immigration watchdog.

M
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

Quote Originally Posted by michelle

I'm an immigrant too, obtained US citizenship, but still feel more Dutch than American.

This is my first and last post on alipac, because I prefer to post on California related sites, like immigration watchdog.

M
    Geeezzz, next time stop by when you can't stay longer.

I have never been to Miami, but I believe it could be true.

Parts of TExas are definitely third world.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012

M
    Geeezzz, next time stop by when you can't stay longer.
    Hmmmm. Wonder what that was about? Michelle following Nicholas around? Cute!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I also wonder, but who cares. Michelle has no clue what's she's talking about when it comes to Miami is a third world country". She wrote me a message in Dutch and complains why I think that Cubans are arrogant. Well the fact is, they, the cubans, say it loud and clear here in Miami, "We love Cuba and we demand that the US, Republicans and Democrats MUST help us to defeat castro with everything they have". Another thing they like to make us clear here is "Here in Miami we speak Spanish and if you don't like it move somewhere else". Yes, those are messages from the so called Cuban-American club. Make your own conclusion if they really care about the United States of America. Michelle doesn't feel she is American, fine, nobody pushes you, but than why does she has a US passport? You can also live here if you renew your green card once in the so many years before it expires. I will take the US passport in the future because I want to become one without forgetting my background, but speak English in public so that everybody can communicate with me and keep on obeying the law of this land and respecting the traditions of this land.

I just wrote you a message in Dutch again. I have no clue what i'm talking about ? Well, I ain't gonna play into it, because I adressed it all in the PM I'd just sent you. I also explained why I carry both passports. Of course I could renew my Green Card after the first 5 years, but it's always useful to carry as many documents as possible, especially in my business. Yes, I was merely pushed to come to the US, I had no choice, but just read your PM if you wanna know.
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

I just wrote you a message in Dutch again. I have no clue what i'm talking about ? Well, I ain't gonna play into it, because I adressed it all in the PM I'd just sent you. I also explained why I carry both passports. Of course I could renew my Green Card after the first 5 years, but it's always useful to carry as many documents as possible, especially in my business. Yes, I was merely pushed to come to the US, I had no choice, but just read your PM if you wanna know.
    Michele,
    Welcome to Alipac.
    If you're communicating through pm there is no need for you to post the above on the forums. It will save time for you and space for us.

Sorry that you're an American Citizen who was forced? to become an American Citizen? Imho, you might have been better off remaining a Dutch citizen although that might have been a touch of an 'inconvenience' for you.

I live in a very interesting area. Settled in part by the Dutch and has a history going back pre revolutionary war. We also have many wonderful Dutch immigrants, 1st and 2nd generation, who love America and have been an asset to our country, fighting in WWII and on, farming, value American education. Many, lol, still speak English with their accents and speak Dutch at their kitchen table. And, like many of us, have their traditional foods.

However, they are American red/white/blue blood - every drop. THOSE are the type of immigrant/citizens that our country wants and needs and indeed, Value.

It's sad that you're not loving of your new country America but seem only to see her as a convenience. If I'm wrong, and I do hope I am, I apologize in advance. But this is the impression that your posts leave, imo, when one has read them.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis,

see your PM

I only registered because someone on immigration watchdog told me that there's a Dutch immigrant on this forum, Nicholas, that is on the other side of the fence, and I like to write in Dutch debating immigration through PM. We share that we both legally moved to the US. While he supports legal immigration, I support all immigration, legal and illegal. Illegal immigration doesn't exist to me.

I will try to post as less as possible in the public area, because alipac is only a matter to NC residents and I live in Cali, so what goes on in NC is none of my business.

M

Welcome to Alipac michelle.

Actually, Alipac is a national orginization so your location doesn't matter to us. Why don't you bring the debate out here so all of us can participate in the conversation?

Dixie

2ndamendsis,

see your PM

I only registered because someone on immigration watchdog told me that there's a Dutch immigrant on this forum, Nicholas, that is on the other side of the fence, and I like to write in Dutch debating immigration through PM. We share that we both legally moved to the US. While he supports legal immigration, I support all immigration, legal and illegal. Illegal immigration doesn't exist to me.

I will try to post as less as possible in the public area, because alipac is only a matter to NC residents and I live in Cali, so what goes on in NC is none of my business.

M
    MICHELE

Alipac has many Cali residents and we all work together as a national organization. Our members represent every state in our beautiful America.

You are certainly welcomed here. As you told me in your PM, you have dual citizenship and are going back to Holland. I'd like to see you participate here at Alipac as I believe you will get a very good education and will bring the truth back to Holland with you.

You are young, Michele, and haven't been able to experience all that is American......both the good and not so good. LOL, we know our greatness but we also have no problem dissing our faults That's one of the amazing things about our country.

You will find Americans to be outspoken, sometimes cocky {I love that one} educated, hard working and among the most compassionate people in the world. You will also find that we are fighters and doers. We are unique, Michele, and you've barely scratched the surface to see who we truly are.

As I mentioned to you in my PM, I've traveled much of the world and have had many experiences and have seen good and sadly, much bad.
    That bad has invaded our nation from every corner of the planet.

Stay. You will see a cross section of America right here, struggling to understand our problems and fighting to keep this great land free.

YOU better pray we succeed, Michele, as we are the only nation in the world that will be able to protect the world. Europe is embarrassed by our strength and our protection.....but they would have ceased to exist in their present form without us. The world wants our protection but they also love to put the proverbial blade in our back while accepting it.

Remember one very important thing:
    As goes AMERICA.........so shall go the world.
    If we fall, every other nation will be in peril.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast