Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michele Malkin:Obama DHS hit job on conservatives is real

Comments are coming in fast for this one. Go to the link for even more information. This story needs to get spread wide and far. Quite frightening really.

Lead Story
    Confirmed: The Obama DHS hit job on conservatives is real
    By Michelle Malkin • April 14, 2009 12:01 AM

Yesterday, Roger Hedgecock and the Liberty Papers posted an unclassified DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis report titled:

Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment.

The “reportâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I thought that the report was almost too outlandish to be true but this is the first columnist from a "mainstream media" source that verifies its validity.

I thought that the reports of Obama being an ultra-leftist were over exaggerated, guess I was wrong again.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

What really gets me is that DHS issued this report based on nothing more than information provided by the oft-mentioned "prominent civil rights organization".

So now ACORN and/or La Raza is in charge of intelligence gathering operations for the United States Government?

BY WHAT AUTHORITY are they acting in that capacity?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If a government fears it's citizens then it is doing something wrong.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

The people being persecuted in this security warning are the very same people that did not elect Obama (about half of the US voters) and he knows they will become more and more displeased with him, as he continues to push his personal radical agenda off on them. Obama got elected by gullible sheep, and he knows the conservative right are thickeners and doers. He's trying to repress the public opposition.

He's acting like a true Communist.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    The people being persecuted in this security warning are the very same people that did not elect Obama (about half of the US voters) and he knows they will become more and more displeased with him, as he continues to push his personal radical agenda off on them. Obama got elected by gullible sheep, and he knows the conservative right are thickeners and doers. He's trying to repress the public opposition.

He's acting like a true Communist.

Dixie

If the hammer and sickle fits..........

I have been trying to get on MichelleMalkin.com for the past 30 minutes and it appears the site has completely crashed from all the attempts to log on. I keep getting the message "Error establishing a database connection"
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Talk radio host Mike Gallagher hit this story hard on his national show this morning. One of his guests wants to know if this DHS report was written by Obama political appointees or career DHS.

And San Diego talk radio host Rock Roberts also talked about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Well, I thought that the report was almost too outlandish to be true but this is the first columnist from a "mainstream media" source that verifies its validity.

I thought that the reports of Obama being an ultra-leftist were over exaggerated, guess I was wrong again.

I did not believe this was a DHS document either Kniggit as it sounds as if it came straight from the mouths of Radical Left Wingnuts such as the SPLC,LaRaza,MALDEF etc.,I still believe they are the supposed "Civil Rights" groups responsible for feeding erroneous info to DHS.

I DEMAND DHS name their sources for this report as we have a right to know so we can defend ourselves.

An attempt is being made to accuse extreme Right Wingers of being the only ones who object to Illegal Immigration thinking it will make it easier to pass Amnesty and more Hate Crime legislation if they blame extremist.

Problem is 70% to 80% of Citizens would have to be accused of being Right Wing Extremist,including Congress Members since,as we know,objection to Amnesty comes from folks of ALL political parties including Democrats.We have Dems here on this board,Numbersusa has many Dems and if you check their blogs time after time people say "I am a Dem but I don't agree with Amnesty".

The other dangerous overall theme of this document is to try and squelch ANY opposition to the Far Lefts ideals through intimidation. That is scarey and maddening all at the same time.

I don't believe this was leaked accidently it was leaked for the above purposes but will BACKFIRE BIG TIME !!

Let the Games Begin !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast