Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Migrants being encouraged to join another ‘march’ at the border December 1,

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Migrants being encouraged to join another ‘march’ at the border December 1,

Sources: Migrants being encouraged to join another ‘march’ at the border

December 1, 2018
    KUSI Newsroom

TIJUANA (KUSI) – KUSI has learned from sources close to border security, that migrants in the caravan are being encouraged to join another march, or action, at the border on Saturday, December 1, 2018.

The top portion of flier reads,

We must march to the border on Saturday, December 1st. The day of the inauguration of the new President of Mexico, Andrés Manuel López Obrador. Open the border or we close it! Everyone has to be allowed in! Our last action brought us closer to victory. Mexicans and AMericans fight together with us.

This flier is being distributed to all migrants, but a core of migrants, considered the most aggressive, and some paid as provocateurs, are, our sources say, planning to rush the border, and force Border Patrol reaction, which happened last Sunday.

The organizer of the march is affiliated with a website called BAMN.com. They are known as advocates of the migrants, and are set on embarrassing the new Mexican President, upon his inauguration, this Saturday.

Our sources tell us the march will occur near the location known as the Chapparal gate.

Furthermore, around 4,000 U.S. military members, including active- duty troops from Camp Pendleton, are likely to remain at the U.S.-Mexico border through the end of January, it was reported Friday.

The Associated Press, citing anonymous sources, reported that the Department of Homeland Security recently made a formal request to the Department of Defense to extend the timeline of military support at the border for an additional month and a half. The DHS request, which the AP said has not yet been approved by Defense Secretary James Mattis, would reduce the military footprint from 5,600 to 4,000.

Rumors swirled last week that the federal government would begin sending troops home, with a full disengagement planned for Dec. 15.

During a visit to Border Field State Park on Nov. 20, DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen ducked a question about that timeline, saying only that they would continue their work “until it is resolved.”

Active-duty troops, including about 1,100 from Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, have been stationed at the border since the beginning of November, reinforcing existing fencing with jersey barriers, concertina wire and other barricades in anticipation of migrant caravans from Central America.

Despite the proposed reduction in military presence, DHS officials are now asking federal agencies, including the State, Justice and Energy departments, to send civilian law enforcement officers to the border, according to NPR.

It is unclear how many officers DHS is requesting and whether they would serve as de-facto replacements for the roughly 1,600 troops that would be sent home under the new proposal.

Members of the migrant caravan have remained largely peaceful, especially toward American immigration authorities, since they began to trickle into Tijuana about 20 days ago. A subsection of the group attempted to cross the border without permission last Sunday, spurring Customs and Border Patrol agents to arrest 42 people and use tear gas and pepper bullets to disperse the crowd, much to the chagrin of immigration advocates and activists. The military members stationed at the border did not engage the crowd of migrants during the testy exchange.

https://www.kusi.com/sources-migrant...at-the-border/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Sources: Migrants being encouraged to join another ‘march’ at the border
    Perhaps they decided it was easier and safer to slip through a few at a time, here, there, anywhere, and everywhere....

They waited until the sun set. They watched as, right in front of them, a woman with long hair, wearing what looked like a purple sweatshirt and sweatpants, sneaked through the border fence and turned herself in.
    -----------------------

After Chavez returned to a migrant hostel near the beach, and as the rain poured, another group approached the fence. One migrant, who goes by the name El Paisa, filmed them as they slipped through.
    “Pass, pass,” he says on the video, and about six people run through, toward the headlights of a Border Patrol truck.
    “Our Honduran friends are crossing to the United States,” he says. “Let’s see if they force them back, or if they give them political asylum.”

http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/n...dream-20181201
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

They were met by Border Patrol.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    They were met by Border Patrol.
    Met does not equal STOPPED!

Your story ended before the outcome is known. If you don't like your articles, stop posting them, but Border Patrol was there and did something, they either turned them back, ran them out, or arrested them for illegal entry and took them to detention center. The rest will happen according to the .... Rule of Law, so what is the problem?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Your story ended before the outcome is known. If you don't like your articles, stop posting them, but Border Patrol was there and did something, they either turned them back, ran them out, or arrested them for illegal entry and took them to detention center. The rest will happen according to the .... Rule of Law, so what is the problem?

The Articles I post, are not my articles. they are news articles. I won't stop posting news articles. You have posted numerous times, about how Trump, the military, or Border Patrol was going to stop them, and that they weren't coming in. At that time you did not mention Rule of Law, or arrest, you have repeatedly said they were not coming in. Since this is a forum about illegal immigration, I believe the true picture of what is happening at the border is what this forum is about.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    The Articles I post, are not my articles. they are news articles. I won't stop posting news articles. You have posted numerous times, about how Trump, the military, or Border Patrol was going to stop them, and that they weren't coming in. At that time you did not mention Rule of Law, or arrest, you have repeatedly said they were not coming in. Since this is a forum about illegal immigration, I believe the true picture of what is happening at the border is what this forum is about.
    Of course it is. Some folks, in their efforts to defend what the Trump administration is allowing, tend to lose site of that on occasion. Knowing what we know, it's ludicrous for anyone to honestly think illegals aren't slipping through our porous border on a daily basis.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    The goal is to keep them from coming in. At least that's my goal, because once they're in, they'll be here forever. Maybe the DemoQuacks can figure out a plan to keep them from coming in.

I wasn't saying for you not to post articles, I was saying if you don't like the articles you post, then don't post those, post others that you do like.

LOL!! I'm impressed that you would take such interest in my posts as to recall every post I've made, what I've mentioned or not mentioned. I couldn't tell you what you posted or said a minute ago, because I do not have that kind of interest in your posts.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-02-2018 at 12:10 AM.

The goal is to keep them from coming in. At least that's my goal, because once they're in, they'll be here forever. Maybe the DemoQuacks can figure out a plan to keep them from coming in.

I wasn't saying for you not to post articles, I was saying if you don't like the articles you post, then don't post those, post others that you do like.

LOL!! I'm impressed that you would take such interest in my posts as to recall every post I've made, what I've mentioned or not mentioned. I couldn't tell you what you posted or said a minute ago, because I do not have that kind of interest in your posts.
    Really?
    I don't like articles about illegals raping 3 years olds, 200 illegals turning themselves in to the BP, but I post them because the public needs to be aware that is happening. I wasn't aware we are only suppose to post articles that we like.

Yes, I remember some of your post, because they are so dishonest in getting the message out about what is happening at the border.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast