Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Migrants stole Swedish woman’s puppies, beat her unconscious and tried to break her n

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Migrants stole Swedish woman’s puppies, beat her unconscious and tried to break her n

Migrants stole Swedish woman’s puppies, beat her unconscious and tried to break her neck

By EMMA R. 16 January 2019

A dog breeder in southern Sweden was brutally beaten in connection with a robbery last week. Three masked men stole her six puppies.

Now, several puppy ads written in poor Swedish and at low prices have appeared on various websites.

51-year-old Eivor Nilsson was on her way to let her Golden Retriever puppies out when three masked men attacked her, Samhällsnytt reports. The men sprayed red colour in Eivor’s face and hit her on the head with a hard object.

“I’m going to die. Will my life end at 50 like this, I thought before I fainted”, Eivor explains.

When she regained consciousness, one of the men tried to break her neck. The attempt was interrupted and instead they duct taped her mouth, eyes, hands and feet while communicating in broken Swedish. “They spoke in a foreign language. There is no doubt about it.”

She managed to contact her mother, who called the police and an ambulance. The assault resulted in swelling of the head, a damaged cornea, bruising over the body and a bone fracture.

She says that there is no doubt that the attack was planned. The reason is that she advertised her puppies recently.

And quite rightly – the last few days, several ads with Golden retriever puppies for sale have appeared on the Internet. Common to the ads is a low price and that they are written in poor Swedish.

Migrants stole Swedish woman's puppies, beat her unconscious and ...https://voiceofeurope.com › Northern Europe
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish Europeans and Swedes had gun rights like we do in America. That one lady could have shot all three of these murderous migrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They chose to be unarmed wimps. I've no pity for them really. They had the same chance to stand up for themselves as we did.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn