Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You know I would like to be a CIA agent, to help protect America. Can I use some dead relative's ID to get a job with the CIA? I would do a good job and work hard to protect the public. I wouldn't use my new identity to get false credit cards or anything, and I would pay all my bills and help my family out too. What do you say? Is that OK?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

OK, did you guys not read what i explained in the first place...

The ID was given to him FROM HIS OWN FAMILY, He HAD NO SAY BECAUSE HE WAS TOO YOUNG TO REALIZE what was going on.

OK ALIPAC TEAM HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW FAX, WE NEED EVERYBODY CALLING, FAXING AND E-MAILING, AND POSTING SO WE KNOW WHAT YOUR HEARING. LET THEM KNOW U.S.CITIZENS HAVE COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND ARE SEEING THE LIGHT!!!!!!

NO AMNESTY, ENFORCE OUR EXISTING LAWS!!! Don't follow Bush to his demise! stick with Americans and we will stick with you!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67814
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by xxsirvtecxx
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    This is all we need an illegal who broke the law to get into our country, broke the law by stealing an ID, broke the law by claiming to be a US Citizen and then this corrupt person becomes a police officer! Shouldn’t he be in a Mexican Police Department? They are used to having corrupt police. Of course, any Politicians who support the AMNESTY BILL OUGHT TO BE DEPORTED WITH HIM.

You know you have every right to say what you want, but its expected for someone like you who knows nothing about him to say that...but if it was a very close friend to you, you know damn well you would back them up, and in my case yes, he's one of my closets and best friends, and he's not a corrupt cop, he's actually better than the majority of the cops here in Milwaukee, WI....even when not on duty he's always thinking about protecting us as friends and everyone around us incase something crazy decides to happen. Yes what he did was wrong but he wanted to stay with the only family he had left and well his cousins father arranged this, so its not like he really had much of a choice, he didnt use the Alias to do such things as most identity theives do which is steal SS#'s and get false credit cards and what not and never pay them back, he actually was doing the right thing and paying his bills and helping his family out...i knew that there were people out there that have the same perception as you, but hey to each their own, I guess im taking it harder than you would because he's like family to me and someone I know.
    WELCOME TO ALIPACE XXSIR,
    Where do you draw the line when it comes to breaking the law?
    Are the laws just meant for some of us and not all?
    All law breaking causes chaos in our country, it gives others the idea they have a right to break the law also.
    do we want to remain the great country we are?
    Or do we want to be another 3rd world country like most of them so.of our border?
    Where do you draw the line?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The ID was given to him FROM HIS OWN FAMILY, He HAD NO SAY BECAUSE HE WAS TOO YOUNG TO REALIZE what was going on.
    Sorry I don't believe you because if he was a teenager, he knew exactly what was going on. Either that or he is really mentally challenged. You don't just change your name without knowing something's up.

The illegals always have an excuse as to why it's O.K. to break laws. Sorry not buying it.

Immigrant steals dead cousin's identity to become police officer
    Nov 21, 2007
    MILWAUKEE (AP) At 15, Oscar Ayala-Cornejo was well-acquainted with crime.

His family moved in 1992 from Guadalajara, Mexico to Milwaukee, where he lived next to a crack house, often heard gunshots and thieves burglarized their home. It upset him that someone stole things that his father worked so hard to provide for his mother, older brother and sister.

So he got excited when two Milwaukee police officers visited his Milwaukee high school. The doe-eyed teen said he wanted to be a police officer to make people feel safe and help the community.

He didn't know it then, but he was in the United States illegally. He didn't know it until his father, Salvador, told him that if he wanted to be an officer, he would have to go back to Mexico for at least 10 years to wait to become a citizen.

Oscar cried and soon his father, mother and brother wept, too.

A few days later, his father found another option an option that he didn't realize would eventually cost him his dream job and his freedom.

His father's cousin, Carmen, who lived in Chicago, would allow Oscar to take the identity of her son, Jose Morales, who was born five months after Oscar in Illinois and was a citizen. He died of stomach cancer when he was about 7.

``That was the only option we had if we wanted to stay together,'' Ayala said.

Before his junior year, Ayala now Morales switched high schools. The 16-year-old cut his hair, replaced his glasses with contacts, got braces and became more outgoing.

In public, he called his parents aunt and uncle and his brother and sister cousins.

It wasn't easy adjusting to a new name and birthday. The toughest part was not identifying his mommi and poppi.

``That really hurt. Those are my parents.''

He was nervous that his true identity would be discovered when he applied to be a police aide at 17, but he had also established a work history at two clothing stores and an electronics store.

He didn't grasp the significance of an illegal immigrant becoming an officer or the personal risk.

``I wanted to change my neighborhood, to change other people's neighborhoods, so they could feel safe, you know. Because I didn't feel safe.''

After he graduated in 2001, he entered the police aide program and stopped looking over his shoulder.

``Everybody at work, people at school, everyone I met would call me Jose so eventually that was me,'' he said. ``Besides my family, no one else called me Oscar.''

He became an officer in December 2004 about 10 months after his father died of leukemia. Eventually, he worked in the same district as his older brother, Alex, who was born in the U.S. therefore a citizen and was also an officer.

And he found it rewarding.

He and his partner once took a knife from a suicidal man on Christmas. Another time, he found a 2-year-old boy walking alone and went door to door until he found his parents. He never had any official complaints against him.

He said he never told anyone about his true identity. But on Feb. 20, an anonymous caller informed Special Agent Russell Dykema of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement that officer Jose Morales was really Oscar Ayala, an illegal immigrant.

Dykema spent more than two months comparing data in immigration databases and school records. He even compared yearbook photos.

Ayala was arrested on May 31 by two sergeants who took him to the training academy and eventually the immigration office with shackles and handcuffs, where Dykema and another agent explained what they knew.

``I thought I was going to retire and live happily ever after, pay my taxes and all,'' he said. ``It didn't cross my mind at all ... not until that moment.''

He was taken to jail for a few days. The first night there was the hardest.

The day before he was answering police calls. Now he was behind bars.

His mind raced.

``Who told? Why are they doing this to me? What will happen next? What will happen to my family? How long will I be here? Will someone know I'm a cop in here? What would my father think? What would my family think?''

When he couldn't answer the questions, he started sobbing.

Ayala was charged with falsely representing himself to be a citizen. Two weeks later he agreed to a plea deal.

He likely will be sentenced to six to 12 months in federal prison, or less if he's eligible for probation, said Assistant U.S. Attorney Mel Johnson.

Johnson said Ayala's position gave him access to weapons and confidential information, although there was no indication he had an ulterior motive.

``When our identity systems lack integrity it's a serious issue,'' said ICE spokesman Tim Counts. ``It's a community safety issue. It's a national security issue.''

No one from the Milwaukee Police Department is commenting because he's no longer employed there. Ayala is set to be sentenced Monday.

About a month after Ayala's arrest, the internal affairs department questioned his 26-year-old brother Alex, who had worked there for five years. They fired him in September for withholding information about his brother. He's appealing.

Ayala once wondered who the informant was and the person's motives. The 25-year-old didn't think he had an enemy. Now, he accepts the consequences.

After he leaves prison, he will be permanently deported. His girlfriend of a year plans to follow him to Mexico.

``The cards that we were dealt just weren't the best ones,'' he said. ``If I wouldn't have done this, I would still be in Mexico waiting to see if I could ever see my family.''

http://wcco.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm not buying the 'I didn't know I was doing anything wrong'.

I would not lie to protect someone who was using another person's ID to get a job as a police officer - not even for 'someone who is like family to me.'

Evidently obeying the law has different meanings to different people. The law is not something you can choose to break just because it makes your life better - or just because it suits you. That's not an option in a lawful society.

His family may have given him this ID when he was too young to know what he was doing - but he became a man - and a police officer - he knew then.

Again, I can't believe SS didn't know the owner of the SS # wasn't dead - but then maybe I can.

How old was the person whose identity he stole?

I can have sympathy for him - but that doesn't excuse it and it doesn't mean he should be able to stay here.

How did the poster (his friend) just happen to show up to post to this thread?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How did the poster (his friend) just happen to show up to post to this thread?
    He probably just did a google search on his name.

Published Saturday, December 22, 2007
    Dream Turns Nightmare: Milwaukee Police Officer to Be Deported

MILWAUKEE — Growing up here, Oscar Ayala-Cornejo recalls, he played chess and devoured comics, hung out at the mall and joined the Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps. After high school, he realized a childhood dream, joining the Milwaukee Police Department.

But when Mr. Ayala-Cornejo filled out recruitment papers, he used the name of a dead relative who had been a United States citizen. He had to, Mr. Ayala-Cornejo says, because ever since his parents brought him here from Mexico when he was 9, he has lived in the country illegally.

The life that Mr. Ayala-Cornejo carefully built here, including more than five years with the police force, is to end at noon on Saturday, when, heeding a deportation order, he will board a plane bound for the country he left as a child.

In May, acting on an anonymous tip, immigration agents arrested him on charges of falsely representing himself as a citizen. He pleaded guilty, and is now permanently barred from the United States.

“I’m going to be saying goodbye to my family, my friends, my city — everything that I know,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Ayala-Cornejo sees himself as a victim of circumstance. “At the time, we didn’t have any other option,â€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast