Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minteman Ray Struck by Car at Day Labor Protest

http://www.forthecause.us/

National Rally Coordinator for The Minuteman Project Attacked at Day Labor Site

Raymond Herrera, national rally coordinator for The Minuteman Project founded by Jim Gilchrist, was attacked at a day labor site in Lake Forest, California over the weekend. While Herrera was exercising his First Amendment right to speak out against illegal immigration, he was run over by an irate truck driver not once, but twice. The driver then fled the scene. Herrera was knocked to the ground, run over, and suffered serious injury to the tendons of his foot. He was transported to the hospital and given medical treatment. Despite medication, Herrera says he is still experiencing much pain. Police are investigating the attack. More details to follow.

Well I certainly hope they catch that person, hang him high and gets sued too!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

moosetracks,

If the felon is an illegal, he'll just run across the border, if he's smart.

It's amazing that we citizens and LEGAL immigrants, are supposed to respect the free speech of criminals (illegal aliens) and their supporters, but WE are denied our rights to free speech are NOT respected, indeed we are increasingly attacked.

I hope that Ray will recover quickly and fully.

I hope that someone was videotaping at the time of the incident.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

added to homepage

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1434

Gilchrist title adjusted to Co-Founder

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just checked the main newspaper for that area, The Orange County Register, and found nothing about this. Not surprising though is it?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I pray and wish Raymond Herrera a speedy and emotional recovery.

What kind of cowardly and evil person that would run someone down with a vehicle.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope they put the crook in jail for a very long time. Why is this not making national news?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

jp,

Then the MSM would have to 'fess up' that they've been lying by omission.

Wouldn't fit the CFR's agenda, now would it? The citizenry might actually make noise about the SPP.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=33954
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

It just goes to show you what the illegals are capable of doing..especially if it comes down to them having to leave for Mexico. We had better be prepared. The government isn't doing anything about it and they're hoping this whole immigration thing will blow over...ain't gonna happen. They are here illegally, they don't belong here, get em out.

I hope they can catch this guy. Using a vehicle as a weapon is a felony and he should be charged with atempted murder!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast