Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=1714

Minuteman Raymond Herrara Attacked At Day Labor Site

Jim Gilchrist made Raymond the National Rally Coordinator for the Minuteman Project a while back. He’s one of the most outspoken anti-illegal immigration critics I have ever met. He’s a carpenter and his livelihood in the construction industry has been severly affected by this invasion.

Raymond was born and raised in the United States and I believe his parents were as well. At the age of 18, Raymond was fighting in the Viet Nam war. He is one of the most patriotic Americans you will ever meet in your entire life.

Raymond has appeared on numerous Spanish language television newscasts and radio broadcasts. He recently appeared on the popular Univision program Don Francisco. He’s viewed as a race traitor in the illegal alien community and extremly hated by these invaders and their supporters.

Raymond Herrera was injured in a vicious attack on Saturday at a day labor site in Lake Forest. I spoke with him on the phone last night and this is what I recall from the conversation.

Raymond had a still camera and was going around the back of a pickup truck that had just picked up a few day laborers. The pickup was exiting a lumber store parking lot and Raymond was going to take a picture of the license plate.

As he stood behind the pickup he heard another car behind him rev it’s engine. Raymond turned to see the vehicle coming straight at him. He jumped out from behind the pickup and the car slammed into the back of the pickup truck. Raymond just missed having his legs crushed. The driver of the car was a friend of the driver of the pickup. The car then pulled out and drove at Raymond again, this time knocking him to the ground. The car then backed over Raymond’s ankle severely injuring the tendons of his foot. He was then transported to the hospital.

The vehicles fled the scene but the Minutemen have photos of the vehicles and license plates so the police will most likely catch these scumbags.

It just plain isn't safe for regular people on their own streets anymore.

Is he the Raymond Herrera in this video?????

http://www.forthecause.us/ftc-video-raymondherrera.wmv

It was posted here, I'll try to find the thread.

...later...found it:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Cpat,

I'm sure it's the same Raymond Herrara. This really burns me up. They better catch them or that is the lamest police department in the United States.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[b]Calls for extreme actions! Attempted Murder

MODE EDIT POST DELETED RULE VIOLATION
    ************* PRO DEO &*PATRIA!********

I hope they put the crook in jail for a very long time. Why is this not making national news?
    Do you think there would be the same silence if an illegal alien or open borders person was run over by a border security supporter? Heck no, there would be wall to wall news coverage, with every pro-illegal group, the LULACs, the La Razas, the Mechistas screaming bloody murder.

Remember when one restaurant owner put up a speak English sign in Philly, it was the top of the news for weeks, with the open borders morons claiming racism, discrimination, everything but genocide. But when one of their supporters tries to kill or injure someone who dissents with their viewpoint, not a single word from the media. Outrageous.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Sorry about the post I'm new,But thats probably why don't attend protests! I
    can't stand abuse by Traitors/Enemies!

PRO PATRIA!
    ************* PRO DEO &*PATRIA!********

Where are the news reports about this folks? There had better be some damn coverage out there!!!

Please try to scan for it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The media is pro illegal and you wont see or hear any coverage about this. It doesn't fit their agenda. We could e-mail this to Lou Dobbs since he is the only one reporting the truth.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=37726

Paul Harvey used the term 'invader' and I emailed him last night.

I'll go send him this story, right now.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast