Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok, I just sent an email to both Lou Dobbs, and Paul Harvey.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 437#199437

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=1714

Minuteman Raymond Herrara Attacked At Day Labor Site

Jim Gilchrist made Raymond the National Rally Coordinator for the Minuteman Project a while back. He’s one of the most outspoken anti-illegal immigration critics I have ever met. He’s a carpenter and his livelihood in the construction industry has been severly affected by this invasion.

Raymond was born and raised in the United States and I believe his parents were as well. At the age of 18, Raymond was fighting in the Viet Nam war. He is one of the most patriotic Americans you will ever meet in your entire life.

Raymond has appeared on numerous Spanish language television newscasts and radio broadcasts. He recently appeared on the popular Univision program Don Francisco. He’s viewed as a race traitor in the illegal alien community and extremly hated by these invaders and their supporters.

Raymond Herrera was injured in a vicious attack on Saturday at a day labor site in Lake Forest. I spoke with him on the phone last night and this is what I recall from the conversation.

Raymond had a still camera and was going around the back of a pickup truck that had just picked up a few day laborers. The pickup was exiting a lumber store parking lot and Raymond was going to take a picture of the license plate.

As he stood behind the pickup he heard another car behind him rev it’s engine. Raymond turned to see the vehicle coming straight at him. He jumped out from behind the pickup and the car slammed into the back of the pickup truck. Raymond just missed having his legs crushed. The driver of the car was a friend of the driver of the pickup. The car then pulled out and drove at Raymond again, this time knocking him to the ground. The car then backed over Raymond’s ankle severely injuring the tendons of his foot. He was then transported to the hospital.

The vehicles fled the scene but the Minutemen have photos of the vehicles and license plates so the police will most likely catch these scumbags.
    Sir, If an anti-illegal protester hurt a pro-illegal, it'd be all over the news. Why didn't this get the equal and fair treatment from the media (not you)? Because it doesn't fit the CFR agenda!

Sincerely, Pat XXXX
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Where are the news reports about this folks? There had better be some damn coverage out there!!!

Please try to scan for it.

W
    I just did searches on "Raymond Herrara", "Ray Herrara" and "Herrara assualt" and didn't come up with anything.

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/inde ... opic=15100

Incident is talked about here with one photo but can't really see who is hit. The last post as of 02:42 this morning says there is a suspect in custody but on media references.

I couldnt find anything either. Chalk antoher one up for MSM.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by Critter1
    MODE EDIT POST DELETED RULE VIOLATION
    Opps! guess I better read the fine print! PC even infiltrates here,Amazing!

PRO PATRIA!
    ************* PRO DEO &*PATRIA!********

Re: [b]Calls for extreme actions! Attempted Murder

MODE EDIT POST DELETED RULE VIOLATION
    Opps! guess I better read the fine print! PC even infiltrates here,Amazing!

PRO PATRIA!
    It is not PC to ask the participants here to refrain from expressions of violence.

ALIPAC is fighting the PC that is concealing much the information we collect from the public. We coined the phrase 'PC Paralysis' which is being used nationally as a term now.

Your comment is insulting to us.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your comment is insulting to us.
    Please do not presume to speak for me ALIPAC. While you find Critter1's comments insulting, I do not.
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

Sindawe,

I do not spend my days and nights digging through some of the most disgusting displays of humanity, argue with editors on the phones, and put myself at risk by being a public personality on the air trying to get suppressed news and information you see here on our site out to the public to be accused of such.

Anyone on our boards is privy to large volumes of of information that you cannot get through the traditional channels due to POLITICS.

Vast amounts of the information on this site are an affront to the PC establishment.

Last time I checked, you were not on the executive officer list or Board of Directors of ALIPAC Sindawe.

If you are a contributor, then please PM me your name so I can verify that is the case.

If you have a problem with the fact we do not allow calls for violence, revolt, racism, or foul language on our boards then you and anybody else can hit the door.

You are both violating our rules with this open affront. I'm tired of discussing it with people. You are questioning moderator actions without following proceedure for such requests.

You did not even see his post we had to pull, but you are claiming PC politics are engaged on our boards. You don't even know what we had to pull.

I have work to do.

MODS & ADMINS: If either of these two break our rules again or have a problem with our policies, feel free to deactivate their accounts.

William Gheen
    ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123