Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So when you call - please do ask her to:

a). Support, or even better, co-sponsor Heath Shuler's SAVE Act.
    b). Join the Immigration Reform Caucus (chaired by Bilbray [R-CA]).

Oh, mention the 287g program with ICE as well.

Thx.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    So when you call - please do ask her to:

a). Support, or even better, co-sponsor Heath Shuler's SAVE Act.
    b). Join the Immigration Reform Caucus (chaired by Bilbray [R-CA]).

Oh, mention the 287g program with ICE as well.

Thx.
    Oh ya, I forgot about 287g
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called her office this morning and asked why she hasn't signed on. The young and I mean young receptionist said she wasn't at liberty to say. But she did ask about the name of the Save Act again. So she may be looking into it.

I asked her to investigate why the incident of another illegal alien let go after admitting he was an illegal from Hondruras.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-636124.html#top

I commended her for investigating the incident in Cottonwood and hoped she would investigate that also.

I spoke with members of the local Hispanic community tonight. They didn't want to appear on camera, but said believe racial profiling will only increase with Congresswoman Bachman's requests.
    4 children are dead and this is what they worry about?!?!?!

Racial profiled or not, NO US citizen or legal resident of the US should have ANY problems proving legal status!

This woman was stopped the first time because she CLEARLY did not know how to drive! Because she's hispanic, she should have been let go? Oh wait! She paid a fine and walked!

I'm a US citizen and white (hispanic), blonde hair, green eyes, and speak without an accent. If I should lose my driving privileges (aka DL), I should still be able to drive with no problems? Who's going to make me obey that law? If it can't be enforced for everyone, then it should be enforced for no one. Let Chaos rein. Wait! I know...if I should ever get pulled over, I can scream racism and make the violation go away?

Ridiculous!
    "

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123