Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

this is a very sad story. it is angering for this mother to read and knowing the realities of the situation of migration. pro immigrants accuse the US immigration rules "split families apart" but immigrants split their own families apart before even crossing the border. MOST and I mean a very high percentage of hispanic MEN have left children behind to be raised by others. some of them meet a new mujer (woman) and then start a brand new family. mujers (women) of hispanic origin who are immigrants to the USA also leave children behind when they cross the border. some of them so the same as the men, start a brand new family. and some of them are stupid enough to risk their childrens lives by paying a pollero (smuggler) to bring them to the USA. This is disgusting. they know full well that human smugglers are also involved with narco trafficers yet they do it anyway. also they know full well that most, MOST female humans being smuggled, suffer sexual abuse. there are many many stories out there proving this fact. yet they do it anyway.

this woman needs to be in jail. by allowing her to remain free she is yet another example that may encourage more of the same. when the same ol human smuggling operations continue, a percentage of the humans being smuggles will lose their lives, usually the most innocent ones like in this story.

For the last 20 months, Gonzalez has been living a nightmare since she paid an immigrant smuggler $12,000 to bring her Luz Karina, then 12, and Blanca Lilian Campos, then 10, to live with her in Southern California.
    Must be nice to be able to amass $12,000! Did she pay State and Federal income taxes over the past 10 years? She needs to be deported back to El Salvador as she has engaged in, child trafficking!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    The people from El Salvador are here under "Temporary" Protected Status but they never leave. This woman should have gone home a long time ago. It's a safe enough place for her children to live and she should have been with them.

Honestly, I don't know why you would give gangsters money and put your children in their care.

Dixie
    WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE AFFORDED TPS? WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THEM AS COMPARED WITH PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES? THATS WHATS WRONG WITH THE UNITED STATES. THEY ALLOW CERTAIN GROUPS OF PEOPLE COME HERE AND BEFORE YOU KNOW THEY AND OTHERS LIKE THEM THINK THAT THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE.THEY COME AND THEN THEY END UP STAYING FOR AS LONG AS THEY WANT TO. THIS SHOULDN'T BE. BUT OUR GOVERNMENT ALLOWS IT AND THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT.

This woman's country was dangerous enough for her to flee it...and yet she left her children there??? I'm sorry, I don't understand this. I am a mom and I would have either brought my kids with me, or I would have stayed and died if necessary trying to protect them.

And, what about the teenage daughter still there??? This just doesn't make sense. It makes no more sense than hiring smugglers to bring your daughters here. And, why did she leave the teenager??? Pretty sorry excuse for a mother if you ask me. I am sure she is suffering untold grief now...but it's grief she brought on herself--not to mention grief she brought on her own little girls.

Why is she not arrested for child abuse/abandonment..whatever...like an AMERICAN parent would be???

Those poor little girls. God only knows what happened to them before they were killed.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    This woman's country was dangerous enough for her to flee it...and yet she left her children there??? I'm sorry, I don't understand this. I am a mom and I would have either brought my kids with me, or I would have stayed and died if necessary trying to protect them.
    maybe there are differing degrees of the mothering or parental protective instinct. mine runs extremely high as yours seems to and as Dixie's seems to as well. when I was a student of Biology we learned that the animals who have fewer offsprings take the greatest measures to protect and raise them into adulthood. I have a difficult time not applying this to humans as well. I could not imagine volontarily separating myself from my children. I can't even bring myself to allow my oldest daughter to spend the summer with my own parents in the USA and she is almost 9. But then again I waited until I was 35 before starting a family. many women here start having children when they're as young as 13! this is looked upon as normal and it is the result of these children having to raise themselves or be raised by others who could care less. its a horrible viscous circle but this is a very huge part of the problem.

I have been beating my head against the wall (figuratively) on how I can help the immigration problem from where I am in Mexico. Maybe this is my calling and it can seriously help solve the problem. When one has many mouths to feed and has a difficult time doing it sacrifices have to be made, but the many mouths can be prevented and the quality of life can be elevated so that the people don't feel they need to leave their homeland in the first place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12