Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by moptop
    I wish we had people in our government with balls...
    "I don't think you can say balls on this site, or wait is it nuts or balls?"
    I forget!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Steve....you mean "HUEVOS".

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    "EGGS"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "EGGS"
    Cojonies, ah it's something like that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Both Mexico and the US really have no desire to stop the drug trade. They would have been successful already.

If its money that they think will do the magic trick, then have Carlos Slim cough up his stash. We are broke and he is wealthy.
    The "War on Drugs" is nothing but an open check book to this government
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "EGGS"
    Cojonies, ah it's something like that.
    Huevos being slang for cojones. In either case...the man has none of those things. All he has is a very big mouth from which spews much of nothing important.

Calderon said the United States should help by reducing drug use and stemming the flow of automatic rifles to Mexican drug cartels.
    While I hate to admit it, I think he is probably closer to being right than wrong on this. We know our border security bites. If we can't stop illegals from heading North, we're probably not doing any better stopping guns from heading South. Furthermore, we know drugs are a problem here.

Banned
    This guy must be a relative of Obama. Blame everyone else for what you cannot cope with. They must have gone to the same kindergarden.

MEXICO CITY -- Mexican President Felipe Calderon said U.S. cooperation in the fight against drug cartels has been "insufficient."

Calderon said the United States should help by reducing drug use and stemming the flow of automatic rifles to Mexican drug cartels.
    Actualy I think he is right on target. The best way to sten the flow of drugs and guns across the border would be to secure the border. Build the border fence and deploy troops to stop all acess across the border. When all illegal crossings are stopped the drugs and guns crossing will stop also. Make it impossible to cross and the drug cartels would have no one to sell drugs to.

Yeah but he can't have it both ways if the drug trade it americas fault because we consume it than you could argue that the gun problem in messico is their fault it seems mr caldron has no problem playing the blame game and it does sound like what we hear from different people in our own goverment these are the people who are leaders only in title and have no back bone (sorry about the balls coment earlier) they aren't the strong leaders we need in such times both america and messico need leaders who stand on their own two feet and rise to the challenges they face instead of cowering in the corner blaming who ever they can. These are troubling times we're in there's no doubt about that and the fact we have no one with a real back bone to lead us in any direction leaves the sheep for the wolves

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast