Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Morons give MD voters signatures to CASA to copy

State Election Board OK With CASA Taking The Petition Signatures to Kinkos to Copy!

It never ceases to amaze me what kind of events occur under the heading of â€
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

I am so upset and disgusted I can't even know what to say.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

This is seriously hard to believe. Let me see if I understand this correctly:

The State of Maryland Election Board is going to give the original and only copy of the 67,000 petition signatures to the political opposition of the group that collected the signatures, for the political opposition to take out of the election board office and have in their personal unsupervised possession to take to a local business to copy them.

Is that accurate?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

working4change
    I am so upset and disgusted I can't even know what to say.
    I can certainly understand your frustration. I cannot believe the actions of the MD Election board

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    This is seriously hard to believe. Let me see if I understand this correctly:

The State of Maryland Election Board is going to give the original and only copy of the 67,000 petition signatures to the political opposition of the group that collected the signatures, for the political opposition to take out of the election board office and have in their personal unsupervised possession to take to a local business to copy them.

Is that accurate?
    Yep. That's right. Can you say "law suit"? Tomorrow is the big push for more signatures before the 6/30/11 deadline. When I collected them today, one person was worried about somebody getting it and using his identity so I advised him to go online so he could sign and send it from home. So much for that.

We will fight until hell freezes over, and then we'll fight on ice.

WHAT??????

What if they destroy the original signatures? Will they all be invalidated?

I signed that petition. I feel completely violated right now.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Re: Morons give MD voters signatures to CASA to copy

Quote Originally Posted by Watson

I was informed today that CASA has filed its Public Information Act request.
    Can WE file a Public Information Act request in order to find out the list of 3,900 employers that hire illegal aliens through Casa de Maryland????
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

I'd be more worried about them harassing or threatening the people who signed the petition. That's how these miscreants roll.

Would the Election Board be held legally liable if any harm comes to the signers? They should!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I'd be more worried about them harassing or threatening the people who signed the petition. That's how these miscreants roll.

Would the Election Board be held legally liable if any harm comes to the signers? They should!
    I would LOVE it...just LOVE it if anyone dare show up at my doorstep or call my home. Man they would get an earful from me!!!

This is the link to Maryland referendum rules: http://www.elections.state.md.us/petitions/forms.html. I didn't see anything on challenges, but am too tired to research all that deep.

When a petition is challenged, it is my understanding challenging parties would have access to voter rolls and documents to challenge signatures, but custody of the signatures is entirely a different matter.

I am not a lawyer, but if you get any calls from what seems to be CASA or ACLU, I think the best thing to do is document the call (you can't legally record in MD without notification), document the time, day, and number, and register an annoying phone call complaint with the telephone company and a complaint to the election board.

We have finished collecting for today. Inside word is we WILL make it. WooHoo!!!!

[edited for typos]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast