Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just contacted my petition coordinator and he forwarded me a mass of emails about this situation. As you must know, the situation has been changing, the email chain is from multiple sources, so this is my best condensation of what is going on.

CASA was originally to get the originals--it is unproven who gave that order though we have some suspicions that it was at a high level. One of our leaders wrote a letter to Lamone, board of elections supervisor, asking for a delay in the release until a review of process and chain of custody, etc. could be made. They couldn't find a judge over the weekend for a stay, but the letter to Lamone was, shall we say, VERY direct.

CASA has received a disc of scans of who signed, and they got the information before we did and certainly before the petition has ended, which is 6/30/11. The information says who got rejected, number that signed via the online petiton, how many accepted. (We will use the list of rejected to try to get them to fix their signatures.)

CASA has set up a website (I will not give the name here because I don't want to help advertise it, but you could easily Google it). The purpose of the website is to get people to ask to be removed from the petiton they signed.

CASA hired people (Field Works) at about $12 an hour to shadow petiton collectors and hand out anti-petition "Before You Ink" pamplets. CASA thugs stood between signers and the petition, screamed and yelled epithets at petition gathers, and yes, spat at our Trixie.

Petition organizers are looking to do a press conference to explain to people what has happened, but we are not getting any press except conservative media.

We need your help to get this word out. Sunshine on the cesspool is the only thing. Petition signers feel betrayed by Maryland government, which has not taken due diligence with our information. Thank you one and all for any help you give us.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

CASA Already Has The Names And Addresses Of Everyone Who Signed Petitions!
    June 26, 2011
    By Delegate Smigiel

When I called the State Election Board last week it was to inquire about the allegations that they were going to give the illegal immigration advocate group, CASA, the original petitions to take with them to copy at a local copy center. (see previous blog post).

Little did I know what was to come of that inquiry. The election board personnel gave me the numbers of how many petitions names had been approved, as handwritten and how many were done on computers they also told me how many had been rejected and how gave me a brief explanation of the various reasons for rejecting signatures.I asked if I could get some information sent to me to explain that process, (thinking that when we ask for the copies of the petitions I would be able to translate what the notations in the margins of the petitions mean and why any particular signature had been rejected) I was told I would be sent a disk.

Imagine my surprise, Saturday evening, when I opened the mail from the election board and found a disk that not only contained the information about who was rejected and who was certified along with their addresses, 54,971 names and addresses arranged by counties in alphabetical order.

I just realized that there is no longer an issue of what CASA is going to do if they get the names and addresses of all those who signed petitions, CASA, who also received the disk, already has the information on all those who signed the petition.

I have heard from dozens of people this last weekend who had two concerns:

“Do I have to worry about someone calling to harass me about signing the petition?â€
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

This is outrageous. I hope someone can sue that board of elections. Handing over all those signatures is just wrong.

Sure, CASA can have copies, but not the original to handle, destroy, or taint!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They didn't get the originals, only the scanned version--but they might have. You are correct, it is outrageous.

I worry about ID theft since CASA now has Names,Addresses and Birth Dates of a whole lot of people. With this personal info crooks can most likely get the SS# too.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

working4change
    CONTACTS TALK RADIO LIST:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

I worry about ID theft since CASA now has Names,Addresses and Birth Dates of a whole lot of people. With this personal info crooks can most likely get the SS# too.
    If it were just the ACLU, as much as I hate their position, I wouldn't worry. But CASA, yes, they are scum all the way.

Unfortunately, these are public records and CASA does have that right as opposition.

It seems to me that this risk is the price Americans have to pay for defending our country. Not much of a price when you compare it to our troops.

I will be vigilant and check my accounts regularly, support e-verify and the associated pending bills that clean up the SSN mess, and document every instance of calls or other problems for evidence against CASA scum, and I will bring anything I can about this cesspool into the light.

This has made me more determined than I ever thought I could be, and I am not a brave person.

[edited]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123