Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More than half of new California immigrants who are permanent legal residents lived in the state illegally before getting green cards, according to an analysis released Wednesday by the Public Policy Institute of California.
    If I found out who cheated the system to get a green card, I would deport them all and bar them from ever entering the country again. If they try to renter, they would be sent to prison for the rest of their lives.

This really makes my blood boil. It is obvious that they DO NOT RESPECT our laws. If they are going to break simple immigration laws, they will break other laws.

AND IF I EVER FOUND OUT THAT THEY CHEATED AND LIED TO GET INTO THE U.S., I WILL NEVER - EVER- ACCEPT THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSANCES. Not that they would care.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

1. By law, there is a maximum number of green cards granted each year. Whenever former illegals are benefitting from an amnesty and getting a green card, the chances for someone who has followed the rules to get a green card are delayed. Often the cap on numbers is raised but this still puts the illegals ahead of those who have followed the rules. Message from USCIS, Kennedy, McCain et. al, to legal immigrants: "Screw you, sucker!".
    2. By law, there is a yearly cap on the numbers of green cards and non-immigrant visas granted to persons based on country of origin. By law, that law is either 7% or 10% of the total, depending on the circumstances. Yet according to a report on Lou Dobbs recently, the numbers of green cards granted to Mexicans in 2007 was just under 16% of the total, while the total numbers granted to Filipinos was 6.9%. The maximum waiting period to get a green card at a US consulate in Mexico is 12 years, while in the Philippines the waiting period is 26 years (probably would be higher, but a lot of Filipinos die waiting for a green card or simply give up. Seems to be a real bias in our immigration policy against Asians and in favor of Latinos.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This article re-affirms the breakdown, ineffectiveness and malfeasance within our immigration system. If you enter the country illegally, you should NEVER be given legal status (unless you self deport and then begin the legal process). It is time for a complete 'time-out' on all immigration until we fix the loopholes and actually decide how many immigrants we should allow each year and what skill sets we need from those immigrants. In the meantime, we enforce our existing immigration laws and those illegals that don't leave of their own accord are deported.

Illegal is illegal, I don't care who you are, Your nationality, your level of education, how much money you make and whether you became illegal by entering the country without a visa or inspection OR overstayed a visa you had from legal entry. Giving amnesty and rewarding illegal behavior is not the way to build a good system of law and order. Anything short of deportation is amnesty. ALL illegals must return to their native land and, if they wish, they may then begin the LEGAL process of immigration to the U.S.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the result of all the amnesties the US has given over the past 22 years. And you can see the result, we have a $20 billion deficit and declining quality of life.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt

I have been informed that my recent post in response to legal4mykidsfuture has been pulled because it was perceived as an attack on a fellow board member.

For the record, I did not accuse, denigrate, or condemn legal4mykidsfuture or his family as he suggested in his reply, nor was that my intention. I simply couldn’t have since I knew absolutely nothing about him, other than what I was able to infer from his posts.

The inference I made, was that perhaps his arguments, which seem to be based solely on the effect the illegal aliens are having on the legal immigrant population only, with no reference at all to the effect it is having on tens of millions of disenfranchised Americans (both born and naturalized), may be due to his presence as a “legal immigrantâ€
    <div>
    </div>

Great letter and thoughts, Marie Elena Schultz. Your opinions and activism on fighting against illegal immigration and the tsunami it brings along are appreciated.

Thank you and your sons's service in defence of our country. May all of you remain blessed and safe.

God Bless America as we need his blessing now more than ever.

Thank you for your response Ms. Schultz, and I wish the best for you and your family. And as Zeezil notes, I thank your children for their service to our country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12