Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's all Huckabee's fault, if he wouldn't have given McCain the win in one of the early primaries Romney would have most likely have been the nominee. Really think that he would have fared a little better against Obama.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

McCain should not have had the Republican partys backing in the first place. Too many Americans decided from the beginning that he was unacceptable because of his stance on illegal immigration. How McCain made it as far as he did was a huge surprise to everyone.

The only thing I can think of was that the MSM shoved him at us so hard that all of the other good Republican candidates who had better policies and were more qualified got lost in the process. Duncan Hunter, Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo, and even Huckabee were far better than that war-mongering, oil worshiping, free-trade global CFR good for nothing fool.

McCain has no one to blame but himself. He and his cohorts ran a shoddy campaign. Some of McCains first stops were in MEXICO of all places, promising to help the (illegal) immigrants who were in America get a pathway to citizenship. WHAT WAS HE DOING CAMPAIGNING IN MEXICO. BIG MISTAKE McCAIN!

He should have been talking with Americans about jobs, the housing mess, and the financial problems the country was experiencing. Not making promises to illegal immigrants.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All he had to do was listen to the will of the people.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

added to the homepage with the following note and keywords

John McCain's Employees Blame Palin and Lack of Amnesty for his loss!

ALIPAC NOTE: John McCain lost because he screwed over most of the people in his own Party and while many held their nose and voted for him, his fund raising was in the gutter and less Republicans turned out to vote than in 2004. McCain's support for Comprehensive Immigration Reform AMNESTY was a huge factor in demoralizing his own base. He tried to pander to some Hispanic voters by promising and touting his support for Amnesty and in the end they went with Obama who made the same promises. Campaign staffers do not speak this way to the press without specific authorization from their client (McCain). To do so without authorization would put their jobs and entire careers at risk.

Topics: Sore Loser John McCain, Sarah Palin, GOP, Republicans, McCain staff, attacking Palin, crying about Amnesty, surprised Latino voters went Obama, disgusting antics, sad state of affairs, McCain's own fault, GOP lost the day McCain won the primary, can't screw your base and still win.

http://www.alipac.us/article3715.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He ONLY had a chance because of Palin!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

We had some fine candidates in the primaries running on the republican side. Men of substance like Ron Paul, Duncan Hunter, and my personal preference, Tom Tancredo. The others were as much CFR as Obama and McAmnesty. That's why the lamestream media made such an effort to keep the good guys down. The media is owned by the CFR globalist bosses and they had their full weight and influence flung behind the CFR candidates. Anyone who is anyone didn't have a chance given the ignorance of the majority of the American sheeple. Even Faux News (fair and balanced my foot) excluded Ron Paul from their stinking debate. The whole thing was rotten from the get-go.

Frankly, I think it was a made up deal that Juan McAmnesty was to be the fall guy in this election at the behest of the CFR puppet masters. They chose the puppet and the stupid sheeple followed their every wish.

I've said it before and it is worth saying again, Some of 'em won't wake up even when they load 'em onto the cattle cars. So here we go with an Obama CFR presidency. If the sheeple are going to be stupid, they had better be tough.

Miguelina......"The problem was that the RNC thrust McCain at us as the GOP candidate,"

Had everyone been watching, they would have seen the fine hands of the media guiding the primary. They had no doubt that Obama could beat McShame with their intense backing. Had the candidate been Romney, Obama would not have won!

As for Palin, she is the ONLY reason I voted for McShame.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Miguelina......"The problem was that the RNC thrust McCain at us as the GOP candidate,"

Had everyone been watching, they would have seen the fine hands of the media guiding the primary. They had no doubt that Obama could beat McShame with their intense backing. Had the candidate been Romney, Obama would not have won!

As for Palin, she is the ONLY reason I voted for McShame.
    When people asked who I voted for, I say "Sarah Palin!"
    This country has lost it's way, even how to have a fair, and legal voting system.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

McAmnesty is a cry baby. Well actually he has dementia.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

actually browneyes, I think that they were both manchurian candidates. Obama is likely an illegal alien, If not, why is he so standoffish about showing the "birth certificate"? Is there a birth certificate? His Grandmother claimed that she witnessed his birth in Kenya. If that is true then he is NOT the President of MY country. For without adherence to the constitution, we have no country.
    McAmnesty was a fall guy for the CFR puppet handlers and they got the puppet that they wanted. They seem to figure that they will finish America off now and complete what Jorge began.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast