Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Day Later, Clinton Embraces Spitzer’s License Effort

Comments are being left at the link.
    ~~
    October 31, 2007, 4:13 pm
    A Day Later, Clinton Embraces Spitzer’s License Effort
    By Adam Nagourney

John Edwards, Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Obama during last night’s debate. (Photo: Jessica Kourkounis for The New York Times) A day after she appeared to struggle to give her views on the subject, Hillary Rodham Clinton offered support today for Gov. Eliot Spitzer’s effort to award New York driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants, as her campaign sought to contain potentially damaging fallout from a what her own supporters saw as a tense and listless debate performance.
    Mrs. Clinton’s statement affirming her support of Mr. Spitzer in his office came less than a day after she offered a muddled and hesitant position on the bill, prompting a round of denunciations by her opponents. It signaled the extent to which her advisers viewed that moment as the biggest misstep she made in the debate, and one with long-term potential to undermine her candidacy.
    “Senator Clinton supports governors like Governor Spitzer who believe they need such a measure to deal with the crisis caused by this administration’s failure to pass comprehensive immigration reform,’â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Chris Matthews continued this same theme all through his show this evening on Hardball. If you have an opportunity to watch the show replay, it was interesting to listen to Chris question people about Hillary's statements.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She is the master flip flopper, and it is why I have never trusted an thing she or Bill said.

This country can't afford more "Clinton Years", Hell - the Bush years about did us in already.

I don't know what kind of idiots are running this country and why.

But I really don't know how America can be so stupid, and not vote them out. From the local level on up.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123