Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Sorry, this teacher needs to be fired. She put these kids in danger. I am certainly glad that wasn't my child that was on that field trip.
    I agree. This teacher just told these kids that it's okay to go up to a bunch of strange men on the street. And not only that, the teacher sent the message that it's okay to break the law if you need a job.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hope none of the kids get TB from being close and personal with illegal aliens, talk about stupid buy them tools?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My stomach just turned...I have a fourth-grader and I can't even imagine what I would do if I received a permission slip for any field trip of this nature;....these are 9 and 10 year olds..for pete's sake. The parents had every right and opportunity to NOT grant permission.....I've done that when I felt that a certain trip wasn't worth the time...and took my child on our own special day out.

From the comments section of the paper
    Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of 19 Life and Liberty
    United States Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#1 6 hrs ago
    Ohh boy here we go again . What is the real purpose of this article ? Is it to try sway the potenial voter? Legal Immigration Yes! Illegal Immigration No! Please L.A. Daily News please don't be as liberal and bias as the LA times. Americans have said," Secure are borders first." That means no immigration amnesty while are borders are trying to be secured! Do you know how many millions of legal immigrates we allow in the United States. U.S. citzens have stated they are sick and tired of footing the tax bill of illegal immigrates. Its time for I.C..E. to start questioning these Day-labors and to go after the employers of illegal immigrates take away their business license criminal proscute them for social security fraud and tax evasion.
    No more anchor babies
    Los Angeles, CA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#2 3 hrs ago
    What a piece of crap story by the now 'piece of crap Daily News' about a piece of crap school that is teaching it's students that it's okay for Mexicans to break our laws., to slither and sneak over the border illegally, loiter on the streets, steal jobs from Americans, steal their identities, and avail themselves of our social services!!!!

Secondly, even if they were LEGAL day laborers...you don't allow your childen to talk to strangers...especially TRANSIENTS who are loitering on public property! Any one of those day laborers could be a child molester or rapist...or worse!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS SCHOOL AND THIS NEWSPAPER FOR ENCOURAGING SUCH INAPPROPRIATE, DANGEROUS, BEHAVIOR??? ARE YOU CRAZY????

This school needs to be reported to the country Child Protective Services...and every teacher involved in this outageous stunt needs to be fired!

Write to your Congressmen and Senators...let them know what's happening in our AMERICAN schools! This is OUTRAGOUS!

And to the Daily News...SHAME ON YOU!!!

Pete
    Los Angeles, CA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#4 2 hrs ago
    These are the standards our kids are being taught - that uneducated day laborer illegal immigrants are just a normal part of society, just folks "feeding their families." After all, what could be more normal than for a culture to send millions of its people to another country, against that country's laws and have them do menial labor under false identities and/or without paying income tax. And we wonder why our school system and state economy are cratering. We're becoming Latin America.
    Charles
    Northridge, CA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#5 2 hrs ago
    Just great. Taking impressionable children, those who don't have the experience or intelligence to make informed decisions, to see people who have entered our country illegally. Did the teacher also explain that these people BROKE THE LAW by entering our country? Hmm...I think not. Let's just feel sorry for them and give them more and more of our tax money and watch LA and LAUSD go down the drain.

One also wonders about the school where this person teaches, allowing this field trip. LAUSD at its finest.

And Daily News, you should be ashamed of yourself. I gave up reading the LA Times (online) and now I'll not read this paper either.
    Josh L
    Woodland Hills, CA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#6 1 hr ago
    What a perfect, mile-high pile of drivel and a perfect example of why Johnny doesn't know nuthin'.

What bad judgment to take kids to a day labor center. They're kids! They can wait to be traumatized by someone else's self-inflicted trauma. Their day trips should be to zoos, botanical gardens or historical sites...not hysterical sites.

This teacher should be demote, taken down a pay grade below entry level and forced to take some common sense lessons. So should school administrators who approved the trip, as well as the parents who signed those trip slips.

The only thing kids have to know about day labors is that most of them are here illegally; they are law breakers, and the huge swelling of our schools' populations is because their children are flooding into their schools.

And, BTW, who's going to buy my tools for me? What colossal nerve!
    Dan Mulcahy
    Los Angeles, CA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#7 1 hr ago
    Did any of this "magical" field trip's lessons include the concept of national sovereignty or what it means to be a citizen of the United States? Will this "magical" field trip be balanced with a trip to the border where the students can query Border Patrol Agents about "why they're here and what they do to make a living?"

And Part 2? The students want to help illegal aliens "buy the tools they need to do their jobs..." I'd be far more encouraged about our society's future if the sentence read, "the students want to help Border Patrol Agents buy the tools they need to do their jobs...." I'd be far more encouraged about our society's future if school's today taught children to develop a positive regard for those who uphold the law rather than those who break it.
    JLK
    Northridge, CA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#8 1 hr ago
    Unreal. These "schools" need to impress upon these young folks the the end results of illegal immigration. The closing of hospitals and clinics, jails and subsequent riots, a trip to the coroners office to see the dead gang banger and rape victim, split families, sky high taxes, etc. What happened to going to the museum or art center? Now our future leaders are going to a Home Depot parking lot to talk to these illegals who would just a soon kill you and take your property as cut your lawn? Unreal.
    Viva la Migra
    setag
    Long Beach, CA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#9 1 hr ago
    I hope the stupid teacher told them they were in our country ILLEGALLY, breaking our federal laws, possibly rapist, murders or even child molesters. We were always taught not to talk to strangers espeically illegal immigrants, you dont take the whole fricken class and go ask them questions. The teacher should be fired. If my child would have been there believe me that teacher would not be teaching.
    Allah Snackbar
    Los Angeles, CA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#10 1 hr ago
    How about a field trip to the ICE detention center? I could NOT believe what I read. What is this state coming to? It's OKAY to break the law, and teach children that sneaking into countries is okay? Just **** is going on here?
    MWB
    Oakland, ME Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#11 1 hr ago
    Another triumph of "feelings" over logic and common sense!
    Another triumph of "feelings" over the concept of responsibility.
    Another triumph of "feelings" over the dictum of cause and effect.
    another triumph of "feelings" over the rule of law.

Did the parents of those students have any idea that their children would be subjected to such a politically motivated field trip?
    How do you think that those kids will feel when one of their parents loses his/her job to an illegal alien?
    MWB
    Skowhegan, ME
    LYNN
    Denver, CO Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#12 55 min ago
    LUCKY THIS WAS NOT MY CHILD OR GRAND CHILDRENS TEACHER ! ONCE AGAIN A TEACHER THAT DOES NOT KNOW HISTORY OR HAS LOYALTY TO AMERICA! I GUESS NO ONE REMEMBERS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AMERICAN INDIANS??? OR THE YEARS OF THE GREAT DEPRESSION! OR THE MANY AMERICANS THAT JUST WANT A CHANCE TO TURN THERE LIFE AROUND & WILL ACCEPT ANY JOB THEY CAN GET! THERE IS MORE BEHIND WHAT THIS TEACHER EXPOSED THESE CHILDREN TO, THE WHOLE TRUTH WAS NOT REVIELED! THIS TEACHER DID A GREAT DISERVICE TO THESE KIDS & THE AGE & MATURITY OF THE CHILDREN TO EXPOSE THEM TO ONLY A HALF TRUTH IS UNTHINKABLE. THIS IS GETTING PRETTY SCARY FOLKS! THIS TEACHER WOULD OF GOTTEN AT LEAST A 10 PAGE LETTER FROM ME & A REAL GOOD PIECE OF MIND ON A SEPERATE 10 PAGES.
    Oh My GOD
    Los Angeles, CA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#13 53 min ago
    You have got to be kidding me!!!
    James Jones
    Houston, TX Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#14 53 min ago
    WOW!! The liberals are willing to come right out and show us they are indoctrinating our children into believing their point of views: Breaking the laws of our country is OK as long as it benefits the person doing the wrong. America must be the welfare agency for the world since our fathers worked so hard to make this country great. We must now give it all away so everyone in the world, regardless of effort, has equality an of lifestyle.

What a bunch of BS!!

This is an outrage and the teacher, principal, etc. should all be fired.
    LAUSD ALL LATINO
    Los Angeles, CA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#15 37 min ago
    I'm sorry to break it to everyone but 99 percent of the students going to LAUSD schools are Latino. So, this is just a natural outgrowth of unchecked illegal immigration, including Reagan's Amnesty in the 80's. We reap what we sow. But that doesn't change the fact that this field trip was inappropriate. To bring students to a place where it's guaranteed most of the "laborers" are here illegally, and try to get their sympathy for the lawbreakers is pure indoctrination. I can't believe the parents all agreed, but again, they're probably all Latino themselves. This is a travesty, and it's probably happening more than we know. Too bad ICE won't start raiding these corners. We need Sheriff Joe Arpaio here to do sweeps, raids, and arrests of these criminals. And the Daily News is becoming as bad as the LA Times with their pro-illegal pandering. All I know is that I will be moving from this Tijuana stinkhole very soon, back to a place where we're not overrun by illegal aliens.
    Vote Tony Out
    Los Angeles, CA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#16 31 min ago
    We need to vote the Mayor of Los Angeles out of a job. All he will do is continue to ask ICE not to enforce the laws of this country. I am tired of LA looking like a cess pool. These illegals come to this country and refuse to assimilate. Why can't they learn English like the rest of the immigrants do? Why do they trash the streets and pump out baby after baby, and then get welfare to pay? Our society cannot continue to pay for all of this without becoming another Mexico, where the rich live behind gated, guarded barbed wire in their fancy houses, and the poor scavenge through the trash for their existence. Oh wait, I'm already describing LA!! Too late folks! If you don't start to rebel against this we're doomed. Join FAIR, NumbersUSA, etc. Just google anti-illegal immigration and JOIN A GROUP!!! Alipac is good too.
    Deport deport deport
    Los Angeles, CA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#17 30 min ago
    ICE needs to come and raid this whole entire city.
    curt maynard
    Houston, TX Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#19 21 min ago
    Oh yeah, I forgot TOPIX is censoring out the link I attempted to supply immediately above, you'll have to google "Who rules america" and then goto the second link
    IWANTTHETRUTH
    Las Vegas, NV Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#20 9 min ago
    Quinto should be fired! Introducing young children to those illegals teaches them that, "it's is OK to ignore our country-The Rules of Law."
    teacher supports crime
    Los Angeles, CA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#21 5 min ago
    What was the teacher thinking, bringing fourth graders to meet CRIMINALS? What if one of them had harmed the children? If these kids are being used to raise money for illegal aliens, then these children are being used to HELP CRIMINALS BREAK THE LAW. This is completely unethical and should be investigated at once, and the teacher should be fired! What next, a field trip to a group of drug dealers who are just "trying to feed their families"? A field trip to a whorehouse with women "just trying to pay their bills"? Unbelievable.

I just had a battle royale with this principle. I hope that all of you will do the same. Her defense was that this is a City funded day labor center. How do I know that they were all illegals? Blah Blah Blah. Let her know your OUTRAGE. Then call the CA governor, State Assembly, L.A. School board (although they are complete Commies) La Raza and their ilk certainly know how to get their message out. Let us do the same.
    Everytime you hear of treason, police state tactics and any attacks on our liberties and our way of life, call that police dept, call that school, call the administrators and politicians above them. This is a war for America. North Hills CA school (81 920 5285. Comment on the dailynews.com Call talk radio in your area.[/b]
    "IF THERE MUST BE TROUBLE, LET IT BE IN MY DAY, THAT MY CHILD MAY HAVE PEACE."
    (1776) THOMAS PAINE

Calling the principal now. I live in Texas but this is an outrage that mustn't go unpunished. I hope that Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck and the rest have a "field day" with this. No pun intended.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Unbelievable and totally irresponsible!! Both the teacher AND the stupid parents!

I liked the comments more than I liked the article.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflower
    I just had a battle royale with this principle. I hope that all of you will do the same. Her defense was that this is a City funded day labor center. How do I know that they were all illegals? Blah Blah Blah. Let her know your OUTRAGE. Then call the CA governor, State Assembly, L.A. School board (although they are complete Commies) La Raza and their ilk certainly know how to get their message out. Let us do the same.
    Everytime you hear of treason, police state tactics and any attacks on our liberties and our way of life, call that police dept, call that school, call the administrators and politicians above them. This is a war for America. North Hills CA school (81 920 5285. Comment on the dailynews.com Call talk radio in your area.[/b]
    Good for you, Mayflower! I am going to email them and post a comment on that article too. GRRRRRRRRRR.

Just called and got the principals voicemail. Left the following message in a tone that she will certainly find as undeniably angry! I hope that more of you Alipacers will call!!!!

Calling about this outrageous field trip by 9 yr olds to a day labor site in North Hollywood. This is beyond the pale and every person who took part in this outrage should be turned into the authorities first and foremost for child endangerment. Secondly, this is indoctrination of young children at it's worst. The school should be ashamed of it's action. You can bet that your school will be thrust into the media for this terrible lapse in judgment.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

How many stories have we read were day laborers were hired and then went back to those homes and raped their children???????????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast