Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    judyweller wrote:

This is indoctrination of our chldren , plain and simple. This shouldl NOT BE PART OF ANY SCHOOL curriculum.
    That was my initial thought too. Of course it also crossed my mine that some of these children may not be "our" children (don't know anything about the school district). Could it be possible that some of these children are illegal?

The school and teacher had absolutely no business exposing these young children to the dark world of those who solicit work from street corners, regardless of whether the individuals are illegals or not. Will the next field trip be to an area frequented by prostitutes and gang bangers? Perhaps the class should talk to prostitutes in order to better understand why they risk life and limb peddling their bodies on street corners.

Truth be known, the parents probably supported the field trip because they are illegals themselves or have a family member(s), friend(s), or associate(s) that is an illegal alien.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Got this from a poster on Michelle Malkin's site who got it from the school site:

[color=darkblue]A letter from the 4th grade students:

Dear all parents,

Our 4th grade thought they were scary, but when we heard their unbearable stories, we knew we were wrong. We’re talking about when we went to see the Day Laborers at the Los Angles Day Laborer Program. That’s where the unbearable stories came from. [b]For example, one man cried saying, “I have been deported 4 times!â€
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Got this from a poster on Michelle Malkin's site who got it from the school site:

Dear all parents,

Our 4th grade thought they were scary, but when we heard their unbearable stories, we knew we were wrong.
    What next? A visit to a crack house? I'll bet some of them have some stories to tell too. How about a visit to a MS13 gang initiation, that should be an experience 4th graders will not forget.

This is so irresponsible I am having a hard time believing the parents of these 4th graders are putting up with it.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

[quote="Ex_OC"]Got this from a poster on Michelle Malkin's site who got it from the school site:

Dear all parents,

Our 4th grade thought they were scary, but when we heard their unbearable stories, we knew we were wrong. We’re talking about when we went to see the Day Laborers at the Los Angles Day Laborer Program. That’s where the unbearable stories came from. [b]For example, one man cried saying, “I have been deported 4 times!â€

I just heard on the news, that the kids were so impressed by the different sad stories told by the men and all the hardships that the day labors went through to come here. The kids are learning what compassion is and about immigration. Now the kids are on a letter writing campaign to raise money for more day labor sites.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234