Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

N.C.: At House of Raeford, far fewer Latino workers

At House of Raeford, far fewer Latino workers
    By Franco Ordoñez

Posted: Wednesday, Aug. 12, 2009

RAEFORD, N.C.

During a break at a House of Raeford Farms plant in eastern North Carolina, dozens of workers in hairnets and rubber boots mingled outside the large gray factory among scattered turkey feathers.

It was a typical sight except for one thing: Most of the poultry processing workers were African American – not Latino, as they have been for much of the past decade.

House of Raeford, one of the nation's top chicken and turkey producers, appears to be transforming its workforce amid a court fight over federal charges that a subsidiary knowingly hired illegal immigrants.

Current and former workers at the company's main plant in Raeford say the firm stopped hiring immigrants in recent months and let hundreds more go for using fake documents.

Once more than 80 percent Latino, the production floor at the Raeford plant is now up to 70 percent African American, workers said.

“Before there were hardly any African Americans,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS do not want to hire the Pesky U.S. Citizens; the ILLEGALS are not as difficult to "control" as the U.S. Citizens.

CONGRATULATIONS...

I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS to all the Americans that have found jobs in this story. It warms my heart to hear stories like this, that Americans are taking jobs back from Illegal Aliens.../sniff

Stop calling them---

-- African Americans. Call them American citizens who got their jobs back. I hold no prejudice for any person of any race, religion or national background save that he or she be in our country legally and not displacing an American citizen.

This is great! I have even MORE proof to show the left-wingers in their forums. They think that the illegals are doing these jobs because no one else wants to. Glad to see that American's got their jobs back!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

This is indeed good news; the hotel we stayed at this summer in Myrtle Beach had all English speaking Americans on their housekeeping staff this year. In the past you would see many Spanish speaking people "doing the job American's won't do"!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    This is indeed good news; the hotel we stayed at this summer in Myrtle Beach had all English speaking Americans on their housekeeping staff this year. In the past you would see many Spanish speaking people "doing the job American's won't do"!
    That is good news, it has been nearly 20 years since we have taken our children now all grown into adults to Myrtle Beach; we made the trip nearly every summer during the 70' and 80's and honestly I did not notice any ILLEGALS at that time. I guess things changed but I am happy they have changed back and I did not even "notice".

It was a typical sight except for one thing: Most of the poultry processing workers were African American – not Latino, as they have been for much of the past decade.
    Get used to it. Its about time Americans are taking back jobs that should have gone to them in the first place!

Latinos/Hispaics- if you are an illegal alien and using fake ID's to work, get the hell out of here! Go back home or face deportation.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There still must be enforcement with the thousands of small businesses such as construction and landscaping who continue to employ illegals in massive numbers. They figure they won't get caught because their individual companies aren't hiring big number of illegals. I still see Hispanic crews on every construction site I pass by; mostly illegals I suspect.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Added to Homepage with amended title:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-4453--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast