Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is definitely great news and congratulations to those who have gotten their jobs back.

As in this story many illegals will get the jobs in these places because of their cheap labor and they simply overrun the place with all their other relatives they sneak in under the fences. Wages earned means more money to go back home and pay for the coyotes to get more illegals here........
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Just to add another note here: As the rest of you mentioned seeing more Americans on the work forces. I also noticed more of the road crews are all American on many projects as well. Driving through Tennessee I came onto a road crew laying asphalt and they were all Americans and they had a huge American flag on the back of their asphalt truck. There were a couple women out there as well.

TAKING AMERICA BACK ONE STEP AT A TIME IF NEED BE!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-166365-.html
    If you haven't already done so go to this thread and sign on for level 1 training

I'll bet a little research would find that the wages went lower as the IAs flooded the plant. Now the American workers will have to wait years for the wages to normalize.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This gives you a good feeling, knowing Americans are working those jobs....great news!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Congratulations to the legal US citizens who are now employed thanks to enforcement of our immigration laws!! Hope the illegals are job hunting in their own countries after being deported.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Re: N.C.: At House of Raeford, far fewer Latino workers

[quote="jean"][b]
    “It's been good for the town, especially black minorities,â€

Ditto "Snakeoil" !!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This reminds me of Hurricane Katrina from August 2005. 2005 was one of the most rampant years for illegal immigration. President Bush intentionally, indirectly, welcomed illegals to come any way they could, when Bush announced his Guest-Worker plan. And Bush instructed DHS & ICE to curtail or eliminate raids on businesses, as Bush worked towards a massive Amnesty push in early 2006.

After Hurricane Katrina, local residents, mostly African-Americans, eagerly set about to repair and rebuild their cities in New Orleans and Southwestern Mississippi. But, shortly after they started work, the construction bosses yanked them from their duties, and fired them, and replaced them with an illegal alien workforce. These local residents were literally in tears from not being allowed to re-build their own communities.

But here we are 4 years later, and it's great to see Americans being awarded these jobs again.

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    There still must be enforcement with the thousands of small businesses such as construction and landscaping who continue to employ illegals in massive numbers. They figure they won't get caught because their individual companies aren't hiring big number of illegals. I still see Hispanic crews on every construction site I pass by; mostly illegals I suspect.
    Yes this is very true.....My husband is a brick mason and if it wasn't for individual homeowners adding on additions he wouldn't have any work at all In the last 2 years there has been so many construction Jobs going on all over my town and it is ALWAYS hispanics on these jobs. I don't know for a fact they are all illegal but I would about bet my life on it that 90% is. I am tired tired tired of it and something has got to be done about it and NOW !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12