Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    On the other hand, she is telling her constituents where she is on this issue. She is standing on her priciples. Don't we want our politicians to stand for something? The voters will be clear on her stand in the next election and vote according to their priciples. I would hold her in utmost respect when I kicked her butt to the curb. Isn't that how it works?
    We want our elected officials to uphold the law. Any "principles" that run counter to both the law and the will of the people are not worth standing on.

MW
    loserville wrote:

On the other hand, she is telling her constituents where she is on this issue. She is standing on her priciples.
    Yeah, but wasn't she elected to represent the people of her state. Shouldn't their desires supersede her own? IMO, as a representative of the people, she should listen to the majority of citizens in her state. Plus, I seriously doubt principle has anything to do with her position.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12