Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    What about these illegal aliens Napolitano? Are you going to go after their employer? You know they are more dangerous than the guy working for someone else.
    Right you are Dixie. They just hire more illegals and people of their own nationality and deliberately discriminate against the American workers of any other color who need jobs.

They are creating a class of people in our country who are above the law to steal our economy, steal our officials, steal our jobs, steal our government and then destroy our nation.

So far they're doing a "helluva job, Brownie".
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegal entry is breaking the law.

The reason illegal immigration is treated as a civil offense is for expedience of processing. If illegal aliens were allowed to use our ciminal courts, it would take forever to deport them and they would gain additional rights like court appointed and American paid for attorneys. That would be immigration attorney welfare.

It is best to leave that a civil offense, since you do not have to furnish them an attorney.

If they are caugh reentering, that is a felony and that is clearly a crime.

I do believe they should increase the punishment for visa over stays, since that is just a civil offense. If you overstay, you should never be allowed to come back and should be heavely fined.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Illegal entry is breaking the law.

The reason illegal immigration is treated as a civil offense is for expedience of processing. If illegal aliens were allowed to use our ciminal courts, it would take forever to deport them and they would gain additional rights like court appointed and American paid for attorneys. That would be immigration attorney welfare.

It is best to leave that a civil offense, since you do not have to furnish them an attorney.

If they are caugh reentering, that is a felony and that is clearly a crime.

I do believe they should increase the punishment for visa over stays, since that is just a civil offense. If you overstay, you should never be allowed to come back and should be heavely fined.

Dixie
    They need to increase the fine to fit the cost of their arrest, their hearing, their detainment, and deportation so DHS makes money deporting illegal aliens, the same way states and municipalities make money from traffic fines.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    They need to increase the fine to fit the cost of their arrest, their hearing, their detainment, and deportation so DHS makes money deporting illegal aliens, the same way states and municipalities make money from traffic fines.
    I agree, and if the illegal does not pay we bill their home country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I agree, and if the illegal does not pay we bill their home country.
    Exactly!

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

They don't care, I heard the supreme court said today we have to pay for their education rather we like it or not...
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE ... mmary.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can we hire a day laborer from Home Depot to take her place?

They can't be any dumber than she is, and they will work for less.

(Yes, we will e-verify and check the I-9 too.)
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

While I am mired in mud trying to understand the nuances between misdemeanor and felony, I have always gotten the feeling that felony was when you KNOWINGLY commit the crime, as many illegals have done in many news reports on this site. Going only after businesses which knowingly hired illegals is another pit of mud I want to dig myself out of, as businesses can always say they are no document experts, not required to use E-Verify, and golly gee that just got by us. When both legs causing this problem are broken (workers and employers) you cannot cure by taking the cast off one and putting it on the other, which is what Napolitano is trying to do, and it don't sit well with me. There may be a business of 50 employees, half of which are illegal and they are given work permits to testify against the 2 or 3 people in the hiring process.
    All I can see is the rest of the world looking at this message. Come here illegally and you are safe.
    I would prefer that Napolitano be gone and Joe Arpaio replace her.

ALIPAC RED ALERT PLEASE FOLLOW LINK!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=153766

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast