Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    While I am mired in mud trying to understand the nuances between misdemeanor and felony, I have always gotten the feeling that felony was when you KNOWINGLY commit the crime, as many illegals have done in many news reports on this site. Going only after businesses which knowingly hired illegals is another pit of mud I want to dig myself out of, as businesses can always say they are no document experts, not required to use E-Verify, and golly gee that just got by us. When both legs causing this problem are broken (workers and employers) you cannot cure by taking the cast off one and putting it on the other, which is what Napolitano is trying to do, and it don't sit well with me. There may be a business of 50 employees, half of which are illegal and they are given work permits to testify against the 2 or 3 people in the hiring process.
    All I can see is the rest of the world looking at this message. Come here illegally and you are safe.
    I would prefer that Napolitano be gone and Joe Arpaio replace her. :D
    Over simplified it is:
    An infraction is like a parking ticket.
    A misdemeanor is a "small" crime with up to a year in county jail sentence.
    A felony is a more serious crime with prison time over one year.

Infraction definition
    Infraction. A minor law that was broken and not punishable by imprisonment. Legal-Explanations.com Home · About us | Contact us | Privacy | Terms of service ...
    www.legal-explanations.com/definitions/infraction.htm

Misdemeanor definition
    (n) Misdemeanor is the lower degree crimes like petty theft, simple assaults, driving with alcohol, traffic violations, public nuisance etc, which dose not ...
    www.legal-explanations.com/definitions/misdemeanor.htm

Felony Law & Legal Definition
    In general, a felony is an offense for which a sentence to a term of imprisonment in excess of one year is authorized. Felonies are serious crimes, ...
    definitions.uslegal.com/f/felony/

High crimes definition
    A high crime is one which seeks the overthrow of the country, . . .
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_crimes_and_misdemeanors

I think that the invasion of our country by MILLIONS of ILLEGAL aliens is therefore a HIGH CRIME.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

They don't care, I heard the supreme court said today we have to pay for their education rather we like it or not...
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE ... mmary.html
    This is a new case MW that a mexican woman in Calif filed several years ago in San Diego because she felt we were not spending enough money to teach English
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    High crimes definition

I think that the invasion of our country by MILLIONS of ILLEGAL aliens is therefore a HIGH CRIME.
    In other words illegal entry is not only a crime, nowdays it is a HIGH CRIME, and Napalitano along with Obama and many others Americans are guilty of this HIGH CRIME.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, illegal immigration is a HIGH CRIME. It undermines every political, cultural, financial, economic and social institution of our country.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    High crimes definition

In other words illegal entry is not only a crime, nowdays it is a HIGH CRIME, and Napalitano along with Obama and many others Americans are guilty of this HIGH CRIME.
    You understand. Now we just need to explain it to everyone else in the country.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456